DarkFlameGFX

Latest piece, tried smudging the stock to start the BG then I added effect C4D's and a whole handful of other effects. Tried a new DFG tag on this piece too :)

everythingshattersverts.jpg

Am REALLY happy with the outcome of this sig! I went for a plain grey, lightly brushed BG and then a standout render. Kept the text simple and used then splatter and particle dust brushes on clipping masks to add the 'disintergration' effect.

wrestle_entertain_by_darkflamegfx-d5e5ocs.jpg

Simple smudge BG that I blended the render with and then threw a few splatter clipping masks on, a few levels/gradient maps, sharpened, and then duplicated and erased as required to give the colour contrast.

Defo a lack of depth here but hey, wasn't really trying to add any

chi_town_hero_by_darkflamegfx-d5ek26s.jpg

About time I made a Ziggler sig, lol!

Nothing special here really, used a few textures and nebula images with various settings, a little brushing and burning and blurring to add depth and a few clipping masks just for extra effect :)

ziggleri.jpg

I like the smears you used to an extent, but I think you did too much in the upper left, and covered up the render a little too much than you should have. I think you should have made it a little more transparent, and went with a foggy effect to let us see his entire body, while giving the same sort of coolness to it.

Another thing I dislike is the font and text color. The black is hard to read, and you can't see it as well. I would have chose a different color, and a style of font to make it stand out more. Maybe even bold it as well.

This one I like A LOT more. The color of the render's body seems to look really good with the cyan background colors, and the spikey/mountain background effect gives it a more dangerous feel. The choice of font you use seems to match perfectly, as well as the color. It stands out, and can easily be read. I also like where the font is place, as it's smack in the center yet doesn't get in the way.

I like them both, but your second one looks a lot smoother.

Edit: And sorry that I reviewed only the first two you posted. I'll take a look at some of you later ones soon.

I like the smears you used to an extent, but I think you did too much in the upper left, and covered up the render a little too much than you should have. I think you should have made it a little more transparent, and went with a foggy effect to let us see his entire body, while giving the same sort of coolness to it.

Another thing I dislike is the font and text color. The black is hard to read, and you can't see it as well. I would have chose a different color, and a style of font to make it stand out more. Maybe even bold it as well.

This one I like A LOT more. The color of the render's body seems to look really good with the cyan background colors, and the spikey/mountain background effect gives it a more dangerous feel. The choice of font you use seems to match perfectly, as well as the color. It stands out, and can easily be read. I also like where the font is place, as it's smack in the center yet doesn't get in the way.

I like them both, but your second one looks a lot smoother.

Edit: And sorry that I reviewed only the first two you posted. I'll take a look at some of you later ones soon.

Cheers dude :) These two really are crap compared to where I'm at now in terms of GFX though IMHO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back