• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Knight Rises Casting News

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
BURBANK, CA, January 19, 2011 – Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Anne Hathaway has been cast as Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.” She will be starring alongside Christian Bale, who returns in the title role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story.”
In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, “I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”

Nolan will direct the film from a screenplay he wrote with Jonathan Nolan, from a story by Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer. Nolan will also produce the film with his longtime producing partner, Emma Thomas, and Charles Roven.

“The Dark Knight Rises” is slated for release on July 20, 2012. The film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/anne-hathaway-wins-selina-kyle-role-in-the-dark-knight-rises/

Yeah, definitely more excited about Arkham City.

Just two, I think. Two brothers anyway. Christopher and Jonathan. I'm not Wikipedia. Ol' Johnny's more concerned with the writing side of things. In fact, he helped pen Terminator: Salvation.

Yeah, I know.

Anne Hathaway is fucking hot. Good choice for Catwoman.

And who was Bane? I thought he was Poison Ivy's overgrown henchman in Batman & Robin with George Clooney?

Soo this is going be the next after Dark Knight? and Catwomens back? and its Anne Hathaway? SHE GOING TO BE WEARING A CAT COSTUME? Can't wait!!!

I've never been a fan of Anne Hathaway so I'm not to happy about that.

I'll save my final opinion for when I see the movie though.

Hmmm... let's see, Christopher Nolan, one of the best American filmmakers working today still at the helm; Tom Hardy, one of the best English actors working today playing the main villain (see his performance in Bronson if you don't buy that statement; the movie itself is just okay, but his performance is incredible); and Anne Hathaway, one of the best and sexiest American actresses working today as the female lead... yeah, don't think this will be anywhere near close to "shit," as people seem to be putting it.

I think the third one is going to be a shitfest compared to the first.

I think the second one is pretty shit compared to the first as well. I'd never seen so many people try and suck a dead guys dick before.

I'm forced to think that your taste in movies is absolutely atrocious. The Dark Knight is one of the best movies I've seen in the past DECADE. Yes, I said it. The past D-E-C-A-D-E.

Hmmm... let's see, Christopher Nolan, one of the best American filmmakers working today still at the helm; Tom Hardy, one of the best English actors working today playing the main villain (see his performance in Bronson if you don't buy that statement; the movie itself is just okay, but his performance is incredible); and Anne Hathaway, one of the best and sexiest American actresses working today as the female lead... yeah, don't think this will be anywhere near close to "shit," as people seem to be putting it.

That's why jmt225 = GOSPEL.

Bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back