• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniels and Sting Feud Over? Plus XXX back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
source:Wrestlezone

The feud between Christopher Daniels and Sting was originally planned to be a long program. However, management decided to conclude the feud last Sunday at Slammiversary with Daniels doing the job in a 6:00 match. Daniels has now been told that he will be reuniting with Elix Skipper and Senshi to reform the XXX group. Skipper hasn't appeared in TNA in about a year.

I have to say that its a shame that the Daniels and Sting eud is over as I reall thought this was going to be a feud to being Daniels to the main event scene in TNA like where they have Styles, but looks it wasn't. Really what was the point in having daniels job to Sting at Slammiversary as it makes daniels looks weak and Sting well he didnt need the win.

So know since they have ended this feud they will now bring Skipper back and hopefully to make Senshi happy as he want outs along with Daniels to reform XXX. Now I have to say what is the point as i can only seem them feduing with LAX and Team 3D. But this has to be a big blow to Daniels as looks like he will forever be stuck in the lower tier of the TNA roster. Honestly I want to know what TNA is thinkg. But heres to hoping Daniels gets his shot as the leader of teh group and maybe another shot at the main event scene.

So what you all feel about this?

TNA's booking is all over the place. They can't even put two wrestlers together to make a legit feud. Bringing XXX back isn't going to do much either. Just a new stable to hold three great guys back with.

TNA sucks more and more every week.

i liked this, stables bring great feuds, XXX vs LAX would be very interesting, plus maybe now they will go back to start using the X division more

daniles as a main eventer i dont see that much, i dont know why, he has a lot of talent and good mic skills, but i dont know, hes just so awsome in the x division, i also think AJ should just go back to the X division stuff, him fighting against main eventers is holding him back, or maybe its his new gimmick, i dont know, but hes not being phenomenal anymore

anyway, TNA has to make the X division grow again, be important... thats what made them stand out from WWE, u would watch these guys and go like ''woah... i wanna see wwe do that'' they did some crazy stuff, so bring back XXX, bring back X division to what it was, bring back the phenomenal aj styles, bring back what made TNA unique, in the future they could make aj and daniels win the wold title, but for now, use X division to bring more ratings.. id rather see X division classic mathces, than daniles vs angle =/, just my opinion though XD

I agree with natural all Tna booking is doing is holding back their`s stars for wash up. Living off of their name stars. Daniel been on the scene for a long time and I believe he main event status. When they ending his feud with Sting really hurt his creditbity as a wrestler meaning he is not on Sting level. I understand that Sting is a legend but how is he helping young stars when he can't lay down for a 3 count. reforming Triple X mean we have nothing to do with this guy. It really sucks to be a original TNA wrestler.

I don't understand this move at all. The Fallen Angel gimmick was starting to get really over, and Daniels is deserving of a huge push. I don't mind him jobbing to Sting like most do, but if it was for nothing, then i get pissed.

XXX, uh, I could care a less to see them back. I suppose this might be to start a feud with Paparazzi, but still. TNA's booking is starting to get really sketchy.

Well Shocky I think looking for this as TNHA basically told Daniels they have no use for him in the alreay crowded main event scene. I wasnt that upset he jobbed to Sting if it was for a 2-3 month program that eventually would see Daniels win and go onto bigger things but in this case it was a demotion. Reforming Triple X just says that TNA has nothing for him.

The booking is looking bad as they have no direction if they bulid Daniels up to face Sting to only to lose and then go in differnet direction is beyond me as what they are trying to. The only good thing looks like Joe vs Angle at BFG as its being build properly.

I agree with shocky I like when Daniels was the fallen Angel. What I don't get about TNA why change his gimmick and don't give him a push after what I heard that he is not wrestling for ROH anymore. I think they just needed to put someone in a match with Sting. So Sting name can be on a PPV. Also why bring Back Triple X TNA has a weak tag team Division for crying out loud

I am trying to look at this the best way possible and hopefully XXX will help daniels go to the main event level by making him the leader and having XXX help daniels get wins.

Then the extreamly underused and talented senshi and elix skipper will team up as tag team and help the at the moment very weak TNA tag division and stir some things up.

Unfortunatley his feud with Sting has proven that Daniels is nothing more than a mid carder. I really wanted him to succede but he just hasn't got it.

Personally I dont see the point in the return of XXX. I dont think there's a demand for them to reunite. And I still want to see Senshi in LAX. I want them to develope into a huge main event stable. The only real positive I see is that Skipper is returning.

Wasnt Skipper releaced a while back? or did i read a wrong news report? and on the reforming of XXX it wont last long, it will inevitably split or possibly not get off the ground seeing as Senshi wants out of TNA and when/if he gets his contractual release, do you really think XXX will last without one of the key members?

The old Daniels & Styles matches is what got me watching TNA in the first place before Christian, Sting, & Angle which are who got me turned off of watching TNA cause it's all about them now. they had talented stars u never even see now Daniels being one of them & don't even get me started on Styles, he's still in the main picture but they turned him into Christian's dumb-ass lackey i used to watch him wrestle & say WOW! now i change the channel.

This XXX reunion doesn't make any sense at all. Remember when AMW faced XXX in a "Six Sides of Steel Match", and the losers could never form again as a tag-team? XXX lost, and they are not even supposed to be together in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back