• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan's Finisher

The Butcher

📶
Last night, Daniel Bryan finished John Cena with a Busaiku Knee Kick. Considering that this maneuver put John Cena down for the count, it will likely enter Bryan's arsenal as an impact finisher to go along with his long established submission finisher, the LaBell Lock.

Since the LaBell Lock became the Yes! Lock, what should Bryan's new finisher be called to better suit him and his gimmick?

I don't care what they call it. I'm just glad he finally got an impact finisher (or so I hope). They're much more useful in a wrestler's arsenal.

3igx6Ty_medium.gif

You better be good or you'll die knee!

Oh god DB's tailbone is gonna be like Benoit's brain if he keeps landing like that!

I'm not so sure WWE is going to let him keep using a move where he cracks someone in the head with his knee, pretty much for the same reason they don't let Orton use his punt kick very often anymore.

That looks absolutely mean. I'd love for him to use that regularly. And Cena took it like a (former) champ. I wonder if that's how he hurt his eye last night. It's hard to tell, but it doesn't look like he covered up enough.

That looks absolutely mean. I'd love for him to use that regularly. And Cena took it like a (former) champ. I wonder if that's how he hurt his eye last night. It's hard to tell, but it doesn't look like he covered up enough.

This was the finish Bill... He hurt his eye when Bryan reversed the 5 Knuckle Shuffle w/ a kick (or at least that's what Michael Cole said).

Na he hurt his eye when DB kicked him during the first attempted 5 knuckle shuffle.

EDIT: Dammit History!

Let's hope COO HHH will put Daniel Bryan in another gauntlet match today. The last one was awesome and it didn't have "The Can't Knee Me" finisher.

This was the finish Bill... He hurt his eye when Bryan reversed the 5 Knuckle Shuffle w/ a kick (or at least that's what Michael Cole said).

Yeah I knew that was the finish. I just didn't know when he got hurt. Well if he finished the match with it, it's probably not too serious. Though, eye injuries aren't something to gloss over.

And you guys are being too clever in your names. You're talking about a company that went all the way to Kindergarten to name the "Yes Lock."

Bryan's flying knee was super cool but they should have hyped that finisher prior to Summerslam because most fans got caught off guard and didn't thought that the match would end there.

the name? Of course it is the YES! Knee... YES! YES! YES!

I marked when I saw it was the Busaiku Knee he used, fucking love that move.

Goatbuster
The Flyin' Bryan
You're Gonna Get Your Fucking Face Kneed In

I expect WWE will end up going with something like the No Knee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back