• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Damn Porch Monkeys

Clerks 2 is a sad movie, because all it does is remind me how inferior it is to the God-like original Clerks.

Clerks 2 is still a funny ass movie. i bought the DVD and i really like Clerks 1 as well, to me they both have their moments.

I just like the rudeness of Clerks 2, Jay singing while selling drugs and the donkey show, i only have seen Clerks once, i just like the humour in number 2. But i put Dogma up high though. Kevin Smith's work is good. I dont care if he has the same formula for his films, the fact that they appeal to a type of audience is enough for me, Kevin isn't trying to be James Cameron or something like that.

I love the one where he's freaking out Grenier. I don't even watch Entourage, but I loved that. Such a great actor. And the stuff he's done with Jimmy Kimmel has been absolute gold. I was rolling with laughter at the "Hollywood Rules" fight he had with Guillermo.

I was thinking this same thing when I was watching season 6 of Entourage last night

[YOUTUBE]9uLrAggU3Y0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kLOVTm0GW9M[/YOUTUBE]

Lol a the first one "Send me the fuckin cheque"...then he says he's sorry and cries, great acting, second video is gold too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back