• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Are the Arctic Monkeys?

Those films and other "[Something] Movie" films are always shit. I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! THEY'RE NOT FUNNY! WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE!? WHY!?

Haha, I laugh at how cheesy they are. They are in no way funny, that I actually have to laugh at the stupidity.

Watching them makes me cry. I could write something just as unfunny as that. Why aren't I getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to do it?

You die young and you get a fan base for life.

Jimi Hendrix probably would have gone on to do some absolute shit.
Elivis was going bankrupt before he died.
Heath Ledger would have done the Weekend At Bernies remake.

I'd have to strongly, strongly, strongly disagree about the Hendrix comment. That man never produced a song that wasn't great---check through his back catalogue; they're all great. He would've been great with age just like others of his era (Dylan, Clapton) have.

And you say Heath Ledger would've done the Weekend At Bernies remake as though that wouldn't of been the greatest film ever to be mass produced.

Weekend At Bernies > The Godfather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back