Dammit, I Was A Fan!

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
This is the place for all of you to come clean, and announce your love of a wrestler, or wrestler, that you would usually be ashamed of liking. It's probably best if it's non-active, or old gimmicks of active guys.

I'd like to admit being a huge fan of The Headbangers. I used to cheer for them all the time, and couldn't wait for them to show up on RAW.

This thread is inspired by KB's IYH series. Reminiscing on their old feuds puts a smile on my face...

Too Cool, although I cant really understand why I should be ashamed of that.

Rico, especially during his tag days with Haas.

Ludvig Borga.

He was "The Hellraiser from Helsinki" and made it seem as if the United States was at war with Finland.:icon_biggrin:

Borga got some huge pops. Even though they were rooted in comedy, this guy got reaction from the audience when he started ranting about "You stupid Americans." He was a good worker and came off as an awesome heel....... and when the time came for him to put the face over, he handled it well.

Then, Borga was injured...... then he was gone......and no one seemed to talk about it, except me.

I was always a big fan of Steve Lombardi... no matter which personality he chose... The Brooklyn Brawler, Kim Chee, Doink, Knuckleball Schwartz, etc...

My biggest mark as a wrestling fan may have been when he pinned HHH on an episode of Smackdown back in 2001 (I think). It was some type of handicapped match where Chris Jericho interfered, but nonetheless, Brawler secured the win !!!!

He also had a feud with The Red Rooster which culminated in a match at Wrestlemania 5.

Who says jobbers get no respect ?? Long live the Brawler !!!!!!!!

The bizzare one....

Goldust

I really loved his segments and thought it was funny as hell when he use to make his grand entrances with the wig robe and confetti. It was a sight to see not to mention his hilrious Mic work and the intimidation he would use on his opponents. Terri wasn't bad either:)

Now..... Hornswaggle and Golddust doing Jack Nicholson impressions? Dammit I really did use to like Golddust but they're murdering his character on Raw. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back