"Damaged" Cody Rhodes?

Raven

Nevermore..
Now for those that dont watch SD cody got his noes broke by,mysterio, i think it was? please correct me. but last friday he did a promo with his back turned saying he wasnt dashing anymore and all this other stuff. what if WWE use this as a way to make a crazy,type heel, like orton was when he would just go batshit crazy on everyone. He could say he was dashing and rey damaged him and now he is an imperfect and all this other stuff. So is this the end of dashing and the start of damaged? what do you think

I could see this playing out. Are you talking about to the extent of a Mankind looking mask; phantom of the opera stuff? To be honest i think this would put over Rhodes nicely, i never thought he looked that "dashing" anyway. (No Homo)

I'm hoping he goes with a Vega from street fighter style gimmick and eventually has a mask vs mask match against rey mysterio, maybe at WM or something in the future

I'm hoping he goes with a Vega from street fighter style gimmick and eventually has a mask vs mask match against rey mysterio, maybe at WM or something in the future

I think that would be a great idea, playing on the fact that he is mentally scarred due to his broken nose and can no longer bear people seeing his face...a very nice alteration to the "dashing" character.

This is something I would absolutely love to see. Hopefully, they would make him do interviews from a dark, shadowy room, where you only see glimpses of light hitting the Vega-style mask, and Rhodes can talk about how disgusting he now looks and how his future, life and beautiful face have been ruined and how he plans on taking retribution by damaging the faces of others so they all look worse than him and he will become the best looking one again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back