Cyborg

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
With all of this talk about Fedor losing tonight I find myself wondering, what about the females? More specifically I am referring to the beast that is Cristiane Cyborg Santos. She can easily be labeled the female Fedor seeing as the is the most dominating female in all of MMA. But what I really want to know is where do you think she goes from now.

Cyborg has defeated almost all of her opponents with the exception of one loss which was in her debut. Not only has she won all 10 of these fights but she has looked dominant, finishing 8 of these 10 victories by way of TKO/KO. But where does this leave Cyborg. Who really stands a chance or should get a chance at facing this juggernaut and pioneer in woman's MMA. Should Cyborg try dropping down in weight or maybe look for a chance at getting in the ring with some of the guys, something I would rather not see. My point is, what is there left for Cyborg to do in the world of mixed martial arts.

She honestly reminds me of Wanderlei Silva when he was in Pride and went on that 22 fight win streak or whatever. She's going to rule the Women's division just like Wandy did the MW Division during his peak.

That's how this reign of hers will go, no doubt. There's just no way there's another woman on this planet who can make a cut to 145 and still be as big as Cyborg. Not to mention that if there is, will they be able to match her speed and striking? Very, very doubtful.

Cyborg's not losing anytime soon, and I don't think she will be able to even find an opponent for YEARS that will give her a run for her money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back