Cyber Nations...

Does anyone play this game at all?

For those that don't, its a Text Based Internet Browser Game, where you build your own Nation and stuff. There are Alliances and such to join in the Game, the War System is pretty fun especially when you are big enough to have Nukes and get dragged into a Nuclear war like I just have.

For those that dont I would highly recommend you try it out...

http://www.cybernations.net/

For those of you that do play it (I bet there isn't one) what Alliance are you in, and what is your Nation like etc...

I'd rather go with the visual one in Tribal Wars. I quit playing that due to the amount of time I was spending on it. Far worse than the amount of time I spend on here. Similar concept except that you have your village and then you build it up and add more villages to your grouping as you conquer. You also have to work in tribes to get protection. It sucks creating a new tribe as the larger tribes won't work with you in terms of alliances and shit but all in all it is a fun game.

Nation Name: Dude.

Capital: Dude City

Team: White

Alliance: White Delegation

Dude. is a small, developing, and maturing nation at 55 days old with citizens primarily of Mixed ethnicity whose religion is Christianity. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Dude. work diligently to produce Iron and Gold as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. Dude. is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned. The Dude. nation leaders are aware of the situation of drug use in the country but are too addicted to drugs themselves to do anything about it. Dude. allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Dude. believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. Dude. will trade with other nations with questionable ethical treatment of their citizens but prefers to keep such trade agreements a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back