Cryme Tyme

W

WWE is real!

The new tag team on Raw, Cryme Tyme will be a face team. They will join D-Generation X, The Highlanders and Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan as face tag teams. Heel tag teams on Raw are: The Spirit Squad, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Viscera & Charlie Haas and The McMahons.

I'm hoping they turn out to be a very good tag team. All though they are sterotyped to come across as gangsters from the hood the fact that they'll be faces will give them a more comedy edge.

Heres hoping that WWE doesnt turn them to be a rubbish tag team and they actually give them a good story line. They appear (from promos) that they could go far. Lets hope so.

I think they look very promising. It remains to be seen what they are like in front of an audience, a OVW viewer could probably answer that (I think they came from there or DSW). Anytime they put a team together and give them a team gimmick, instead of just throwing together 2 average wrestlers, I will support it. I would like to see the tag team division revamped, and the title to mean something again. Half the time I don't even know who is the champions on either show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back