• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crimson: who ends his undefeated streak??

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
So not counting his bar fight with Samoa Joe,Crimson is getting the Goldberg style undefeated rookie push.He was 1st in the BFG series until gunner passed him last night.But i wanna know who my fellow 10%ers of the IWC think will be the guy to knock him off!!!

Gunner, nuff said. I wouldn't mind Eric Young even ending his streak saying as I like Eric he's just underutilized.

I think Roode should do it. Roode or Gunner. Both guys can use it. Don't think it should be the veterans or the originals. Has to be one of the up and commers.

Gunner hands down. Man the guy has been on a roll lately. For satan's sake he pinned former TNA World Champion Sting and current TNA World Champion Mr. Anderson two weeks straight. Also last night he defeated Fortune leader A.J. Styles, so if anybody could beat Crismson i want it to be Gunner.

I would like to see Roode be the one that ends his streak. To me Roode is one of the best that TNA has right now and he should be the one getting pushed to the moon, and he is to much of a veteran in the ring to lose to Crimson. I like Crimson alot and think he has a hell of a future in TNA but I dont think he should go over Roode at this point in time.

I think it's gonna be Ken Anderson. I'm pretty sure Crimson is gonna win the tournament and take the title at BFG, and after that I think they'll trade the belt a few times.

I would like it to be Matt Morgan though. I love Morgan and I think he should be getting the Goldberg like push, but I would like him to join Immortal and beat Crimson.

Where's Big Lazy when you need him?

Anyways I would love for it to be Roode but i'm going to say Gunner eeks out the first win against Crimson. Although i'm not sure that's a good idea just yet and it may make more sense longterm to have Crimson kayfabe injury in the BFG series in order to keep him out plus keep his streak intact.

I think it's gonna be Ken Anderson. I'm pretty sure Crimson is gonna win the tournament and take the title at BFG, and after that I think they'll trade the belt a few times.

I would like it to be Matt Morgan though. I love Morgan and I think he should be getting the Goldberg like push, but I would like him to join Immortal and beat Crimson.

That would work too, After all in a way with Morgan's feud with Steiner, Steiner passed the torch to Morgan as the trash talking big man.

I would have said rood or Morgan until last night, but gunner is getting a push that makes crimson's push look kinda weak by comparison. And he is far better in the ring.
That may be because gunner is much more experienced, but it is true.

Crimson has a whole lot of potential, but has not yet given me any reason at all to feel he is ready for a world title program.

I think the goldberg comparison is salient, here.

Goldberg was clearly not ready for the push he got, in terms of ring ability. However, you could watch him learning more each week. Literall every other match he was using a move you hadn't seen him use before. Golberg had self assurance enough to rise to the challenge when confronted with men who knew volumes more about wrestling than he ever will, and how to look good despite his relative lack of experience. I figure it was because he was a grownup.

Crimson obviously has been trained much more than Goldberg was. But he is practically a child. His glory days will come, but it will be a few years before he is truly ready, if his improvement in TNA is any indication. He has moves, he has talent. He just does not seem comfortable enough in the ring to compete on the top level. Only time can give him that.

If it comes down to crimson vs gunner for a title shot, a smart Booker will go with gunner.

Honestly I thought it should of been Samoa Joe.

When watching that match at Slammiversary, I just really wasn't buying into the fact that Crimson could beat Joe. Joe basically carried that match.

Joe could have derailed the young undefeated guy, AND GOT HIMSELF back on track with that win.

But apparently with a loss to Devon and Kazarian telling him that he's better than that.. apparently were in for a bit of a Samoa Joe slump... loosing streak...

As for who should end Crimson's streak? Well my next choice is his next opponent... Bobby Roode... because Crimson should not be going over these talents at this stage of his career. He hasn't even been around for like half a year...

Honestly I thought it should of been Samoa Joe.

When watching that match at Slammiversary, I just really wasn't buying into the fact that Crimson could beat Joe. Joe basically carried that match.

Joe could have derailed the young undefeated guy, AND GOT HIMSELF back on track with that win.

But apparently with a loss to Devon and Kazarian telling him that he's better than that.. apparently were in for a bit of a Samoa Joe slump... loosing streak...

As for who should end Crimson's streak? Well my next choice is his next opponent... Bobby Roode... because Crimson should not be going over these talents at this stage of his career. He hasn't even been around for like half a year...

Or even Matt Morgan vs. Bobby Roode (Winner fights) Gunner vs. Crimson. Morgan and Roode are both trying to get back at the top and a win over Gunner or Crimson could do it for them. That would be a good series, and all these guys would be good competitors for the TV Title.

It's hard to say. It has to end soon because he CANNOT win the BFG series. I'll say whoever his next feud is. Maybe Steiner, there's history there so a feud is possible. I wouldn't mind Steiner cheating to get a victory, cementing his status as a top heel. Six months, impressive thought it is, is nothing compared to the 18 months of Samoa Joe, or the 14 months of Goldberg. Crimson losing to Steiner isn't going to do that much damage.

However, if you want to give a young guy a rub then maybe Gunner. TNA seem intent on pushing him (even if I think he is horrible). It's up in the air, but I can't believe that TNA would allow him to be undefeated and subsequently win the BFG series.

With spelling like that, yeah you are a 10% guy.

It would most likely come down to the end of the Bound For Glory series. He's on top of the list right now. It wouldn't surprise me that he's built up huge for the true winner to finally beat him at the end of the series. All eyes right now point to Robert Roode who has zero points as well as him seemingly being in line for a push. I wouldn't put it pass AJ Styles though. Styles/Anderson sounds like a good main event for Bound For Glory. But obviously AJ would have to win the BFG series first. Which involves Crimson.

[EDIT] Dammit!!

I'm hoping they come up with an injury storyline to take him out of the BFG Series or maybe have Hogan/Bischoff remove him from the BFG Series. Either way I am hoping they allow this kid time to develop along with keeping "The Streak" active. Not sure if he will be anything close to Goldberg, but then again who thought Bill Goldberg would be GOLDBERG?

They are pushing Crimson to the moon, but I hope to god it doesn't end with Crimson main eventing BFG this year.

I'd say his first loss will probably be when it comes down to the final two men. I just can't see Crimson main eventing BFG already.

Depends on how far they want to take Crimson. Do they see him as the next Goldberg? He most certainly isn't that, but, someone may believe so.

I don't get it. The dominant thing, that is. He's skinny, and not all that intimidating. I don't get this "monster" push he's receiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back