• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Building Crimson; "The Streak"

It shouldn't really be called a botch. It was more he just couldn't get him over properly. Im pretty sure he was going for a suplex into a front driver type move and didnt get him high enough for it. But as you and I have said, Joe flat out looked like he could not be bothered. He was doing Crimson no favors and I dont care if you are Brock Lesnar, Goldberg or Crimson. Essentially lifting a dead weight in Joe is not an easy task.

The term that is thrown around backstage for guys like Joe is called "Sandbagger" sandbagging is when you don't help or give a little lift to a move and have the other wrestler(s) dead lift your weight. Sandbagging normally occurs with new wrestlers who are scared to take the bump proceeding the move.

And another reason being that you have a little grudge are a problem with the other wrestler. You don't want the guy to out show you so you sand bag, which will make the other guy look weak. Joe might have sandbagged because he was out of gas in the match or he was simply not confident in the move.

But I digress, back onto the real topic. The "streak" Crimson is building I think would have stopped in his debut against Jeff Jarrett in a MMA match. If I remember right, Jeff beat Crimson, thus having Crimson start his career in TNA a whopping 0-1.

Don't get me wrong, I love Crimson's look, and his in-ring ability is very well rounded. Plus having Scott Stiener as his mouth piece will let him improve his mic work. Crimson can use a rub from Joe, after all Joe is a TNA original and a great worker. The two can constantly duel it out, having Joe pissed off at the fact he can't be Crimson, who is slowly phasing Joe out of the TNA lockeroom.

Then you can have Joe join Immortal and make him into a insta-heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back