Create a Armageggon card

SHAGAMANIA 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
Create a Armageddon card using only past Armageddon matches.

You can't use the same wrestlers twice and you can't book any championship twice.

You must book 6-8 matches, you can't book more than 8 or less than 6

Good luck.

6.) WWE Championship
Jeff Hardy vs. Edge vs. Triple H (2008)

5.) Last Ride Match
Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (2006)

4.) Chris Benoit vs. Booker T (2005)

3.) Steel Cage Match
Kane vs. X-Pac (1999)

2.) WWE Intercontinental Championship with Mick Foley as the special guest referee
Randy Orton with Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam (2003)

1.) WWE United States Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. MVP (2007)

6 Man Hell In A Cell -Taker, The Rock, Angle, Austin, HHH, Rikishi.

Chris Jericho Vs Kane.

............................Wow Armageddon has sucked.

Create a Armageddon card using only past Armageddon matches.

Bah, what!? When you ask me to book a card with that kind of limitation, you're really putting a lot of stress on me. I don't know if I can handle much more of...

You can't use the same wrestlers twice and you can't book any championship twice.

*tears his own hair out* WHAT!?

You must book 6-8 matches, you can't book more than 8 or less than 6

Good luck.

Okay, now I'm frightened. You say "good luck" like I have something riding on this, and given your tone I have to assume a sniper is going to be judging my creativity for acceptability.

6.) IC Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs. Chyna (1999)

Chris Jericho maliciously thwacked Chyna's thumb with a hammer, forcing HHH to break up with her because of his thumb fetish. Her mangled thumb now turned HHH on so much that he couldn't concentrate on his work, and he thus lost a match to The Stalker.

5.) European Championship Match
William Regal vs. Hardcore Holly (2000)

Hardcore Holly mistakenly assumed that he was fighting for a chance to meet the band Europe, and was shocked so badly by the embarrassment of being mistaken that he forced William Regal to pin him in recognition of his strict upbringing in Japanese shame culture.

4.) Three Stages of Hell Match
Shawn Michaels vs. HHH (2002)

Shawn Michaels and HHH were cutting another slap-happy promo in the ring when things got a little out of hand. Shawn misquoted a bible verse in his pre-match ritual and accidentally summoned Satan who declared the match stupid but would settle on a "Three Stages of Hell Match" after being talked down by Vince.

3.) Vince Russo on a Pole Match
Rico vs. Jon Heidenreich (2003)

Vince Russo was on a tall ladder in the middle of the ring while attempting to use his barometer to measure the moisture in the air for no other reason than random curiosity, when he slipped and got his pant leg caught on a conveniently placed pole. While dangling there helplessly among the jeering of the crowd, Rico and Jon Heidenreich played Stratego and found the environment in the ring to be much more peaceful than what was going on backstage.

2.) Ultimate Revenge Match
Kurt Angle vs. Santa Claus (2004)

Kurt Angle had visined a plate of cookies because he's just an asshole like that, and Santa Claus was forced to cancel Christmas as a result of his erupting colon.

1.) Cruiserweight Championship Match
Kid Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera (2005)

Kid Kash had discovered a crashed meteorite and due to prolonged exposure -- caused when he ate part of it -- he developed the super ability to tolerate Juventud Guerrera's company.

*takes cover*

I’ll give it a shot.

Armageddon – Night Of Champions

Women’s Championship Title Triple Threat match (2002)
Women’s Champion, Victoria vs. Trish Stratus vs. Jacqueline

Cruiserweight Championship Title match (2004)
Cruiserweight Champion, Spike Dudley vs. Funaki

European Championship Title Triple Threat match (1999)
European Champion, the British Bulldog vs. Val Venis vs. D-Lo Brown

United States Championship Title match (2007)
United States Champion, MVP (Montel Vontavious Porter) vs. Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship Title match (2003)
Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton (w/Ric Flair)

WWE Tag Team Championship Title Fatal Four-Way Ladder match (2006)
WWE Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. the Hardys (Jeff and Matt) vs. MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (w/ Melina) vs. the Blue Bloods (William Regal and Dave Taylor)

World Tag Team Championship Title Fatal Four-Way match (2000)
World Tag Team Champions, Right to Censor (Bull Buchanan and the Goodfather) vs. Edge and Christian vs. the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) vs. Road Dogg and K-Kwik

World Heavyweight Championship Title match (2008)
World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Championship Title 6-Man Hell In A Cell match (2000)
WWE Champion, Kurt Angle vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. the Rock vs. Triple H vs. the Undertaker vs. Rikishi

Bah, what!? When you ask me to book a card with that kind of limitation, you're really putting a lot of stress on me. I don't know if I can handle much more of...

*tears his own hair out* WHAT!?

Okay, now I'm frightened. You say "good luck" like I have something riding on this, and given your tone I have to assume a sniper is going to be judging my creativity for acceptability.

6.) IC Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs. Chyna (1999)

Chris Jericho maliciously thwacked Chyna's thumb with a hammer, forcing HHH to break up with her because of his thumb fetish. Her mangled thumb now turned HHH on so much that he couldn't concentrate on his work, and he thus lost a match to The Stalker.

5.) European Championship Match
William Regal vs. Hardcore Holly (2000)

Hardcore Holly mistakenly assumed that he was fighting for a chance to meet the band Europe, and was shocked so badly by the embarrassment of being mistaken that he forced William Regal to pin him in recognition of his strict upbringing in Japanese shame culture.

4.) Three Stages of Hell Match
Shawn Michaels vs. HHH (2002)

Shawn Michaels and HHH were cutting another slap-happy promo in the ring when things got a little out of hand. Shawn misquoted a bible verse in his pre-match ritual and accidentally summoned Satan who declared the match stupid but would settle on a "Three Stages of Hell Match" after being talked down by Vince.

3.) Vince Russo on a Pole Match
Rico vs. Jon Heidenreich (2003)

Vince Russo was on a tall ladder in the middle of the ring while attempting to use his barometer to measure the moisture in the air for no other reason than random curiosity, when he slipped and got his pant leg caught on a conveniently placed pole. While dangling there helplessly among the jeering of the crowd, Rico and Jon Heidenreich played Stratego and found the environment in the ring to be much more peaceful than what was going on backstage.

2.) Ultimate Revenge Match
Kurt Angle vs. Santa Claus (2004)

Kurt Angle had visined a plate of cookies because he's just an asshole like that, and Santa Claus was forced to cancel Christmas as a result of his erupting colon.

1.) Cruiserweight Championship Match
Kid Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera (2005)

Kid Kash had discovered a crashed meteorite and due to prolonged exposure -- caused when he ate part of it -- he developed the super ability to tolerate Juventud Guerrera's company.

*takes cover*

I didn't mean to sound sinister lol.

Good card.

Ok since it is probably too limited I will let others book matches from what ever PPV replaced Armagedon in the more recent years.
Which is TLC so that Isn't much better lol.

1) Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero (2002)

2) Last Man Standing Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kane (2000)

3) Intercontinental Championship - Special Guest Referee: Mick Foley
Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Randy Orton (2003)

4) Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Paul London and Brian Kendrick (c) vs. The Hardys vs. MNM vs. William Regal and Dave Taylor (2006)

5) Shawn Michaels vs. Batista (2003)

6) Hell In A Cell Match for the WWF Championship
Kurt Angle (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. The Rock vs. Rikishi vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Triple H (2000)

This ppv was a solid one throughout the years, my card would be:

1) APA Vs Hardy Boyz Vs The Dudley Boyz Vs Edge & Christian Vs The Head Bangers Vs The Mean Street Posse Vs Godfather & Mark Henry Vs Too Cool.
8-Team Battle Royal Match to determine the number one contenders to the WWF Tag Team Championship at the Royal Rumble. This was a fun match to watch, and it had some decent tag teams this makes it way on my dream card and is a nice opener to the event.

2) Chris Benoit Vs Eddie Guerrero
Singles Match. This was such an extremely solid match and it needs to be on the dream card.

3) Shawn Michaels Vs Mr. Kennedy
Singles Match. This was a good match.

4) Chris Jericho Vs Kane
Last Man Standing Match. This was a great match between two solid performers.

5) The British Bulldog (C) Vs D'Lo Brown Vs Val Venis
Wwf European Title Triple Threat Match. This was a good match with three top Attitude Era guys.

6) Rob Van Dam (C) Vs Randy Orton (with Ric Flair)
Wwe Intercontinental Title Match with Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee. This was a good match and built Orton as a top performer.

7) The Basham Brothers (C) Vs Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas
Wwe Tag Team Titles Match. This is a filler match, in my fantasy booking they would retain and drop the title to the Acolytes at the Rumble.

8) Kurt Angle (C) Vs Undertaker Vs Triple H Vs SCSA, Vs Rikishi Vs The Rock
Wwf Title Six Pack Challenge Hell In A Cell Match. This is a worthy main event, with six of the top attitude era guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back