Craziest/Worst thing you've done at school

Snuck into the girls locker room in 9th grade. Fucking awesome.

The school sent me home for the rest of the day.

My mother yelled.

My father said, "Good job, son! You're becoming a man!"

True story.

I almost choked this kid out one day. He kept fucking with me so I just picked him up and slammed him, got him in a sleeper. He turned colors. I fought..a lot.

One time a former best friend turned wannabe Nazi said "your mom didnt die from suicide, she died from sucking too much cock" so I punched him once, he fell, I picked him back up, held his collar, and punched him 6 more times in the face, he looked like he was storing golf balls in his cheek :)

you know how everyone has a gang at one stage or another? My friend and I was the leaders of the "red backs" (original I know) we decided to have a fight with the grade six's. Here we was two grade three's against five grade six's. we won the fight and they dobbed. The principal said that we wasn't in trouble and the grade six's got suspended even though we started it.

I found out my ex had been spreading rumors about me. I was ok with it until 4th period history class. We sat right next to each other. I asked her about it, and she said not one word. I was high as a kite at the time. Minutes pass, and my questions became angrier and angrier. I finally had enough and stood up, and demanded she talk to me. My teacher interrupted me, and he got cussed out like I have still never seen. I got in his face and threw a desk at her. I'm glad it didn't break the window. I would have had to pay for that. It is safe to assume that I was not welcome back in that class for a long time.

I saw that teacher the next year while visiting friends at that same high school, and I did apologize to him. All is good.

The only thing I did was be forgotten during Grade 11 and 12 by skipping 48% of both years. I wasn't meant to go over 20% for taking time off or I wouldn't be able to graduate. Well it seems in the end the school didn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back