• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could this week Be the Start of Unificatons

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so this week we have both John Morrison vs Miz for the WWE Title on Raw and then Edge vs Kane WHC on SD. Could WWE be planning for both title matches to end in a somewhat Draw where the titles will be vacated of do u think I'm just talking out my ass.

you know that would be interesting. you can have qualifying matches to see who gets in each elimination chamber match. and the winners of the ec matches will move on to wrestlemania and compete for the unified wwe heavyweight championship. but then it would be llike 2 months without a world champion which i have to say would suck ass

you know that would be interesting. you can have qualifying matches to see who gets in each elimination chamber match. and the winners of the ec matches will move on to wrestlemania and compete for the unified wwe heavyweight championship. but then it would be llike 2 months without a world champion which i have to say would suck ass

Where would the Royal Rumble winner be in all this? Also, they do qualifiers for the ECs. They do them in the weeks between The Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber.

Also, the champion retains in the event of a tie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back