Could RVD have actually been suspended?

Maybe, they took advantage of holding the testing while he was gone or perhaps it was in his contract for them to give him a heads up.

And if they're gonna do that, they may as well not test him at all, right?

Let the doctor say to him:

"Go ahead, Rob, smoke away. I'll just fill out the form, saying you passed the test."

Because she's running for national office, Linda McMahon and her organization are taking all kinds of crap for allowing drug use, but if the public really wants to see a wrestling company that's permitting it, just book a flight to Orlando.

It is simple really. His contract really does call for him to work a limited number of shows per year. Now tna can use him for more dates, but they have to pay him(I believe) double what he usually makes, and they don't want to do that. So tna had 3 choices really.
1) Continue to use his and let his days run out and then he would be off for a really long time.
2) Pay him the extra money to keep working, which he doesn't really want to do, and they don't want to pay him the extra money.
3) Do what they did and cut him off now, so they can bring him back and not have love periods of time without him.

They simply chose to go with #3. I don't know their exact reason for chosing that option. It could be a combination of reasons. They want to keep rvd happy and using him for more dates, even for the extra money, wouldn't keep him happy. He really doesn't want to work that much, and only was willing to work more if they had some big names injured and he would then fill in for the injured person.

Maybe tna is hoping to do something special later in the year, like more live shows, or other ideas they are working on and want to save him for those things.
Anyway I am sure it has nothing to do with drugs. For starters he smokes pot and admits that. TNA doesn't suspend wrestlers for pot.

Truthfully i dont think RVD was suspended for drugs for multiple reasons.
1. TNA said before that over 70% of their talent use steroids and i would think they would be suspended for that
2. ROB TERRY is the walking steroid
3. Multiple sources say that RVD ran out of dates so i believe that plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back