• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could CM Punk.....

That N Word

Actively evolving
I was wondering since "Cult of Personality" isn't a WWE made song could CM Punk use it on TNA or another company if he ever came out of retirement?

Provided that they wanted to pay the licensing fees. In Living Colour (assuming their royalty deal is standard) got a check every time the WWE used that song on television.

In Living Colour got fed up with the music industry's bullshit and retired. They'll likely take legal action if anyone uses their intellectual property.

Is that why Punk was with them at their concert last week?

I'm not the only one who thinks Punk and the band are a little mismatched, am I?

In Living Colour got fed up with the music industry's bullshit and retired. They'll likely take legal action if anyone uses their intellectual property.

Need to spread more rep.

Doesn't Punk hate TNA? It hasn't stopped other "TNA haters", but Punk was salty about something TNA did.

Need to spread more rep.

Doesn't Punk hate TNA? It hasn't stopped other "TNA haters", but Punk was salty about something TNA did.

I believe it had something to do with TNA starting to tell people they couldn't work with ROH at the time because of something that went down. Punk stuck with ROH and left TNA.

I'm not the only one who thinks Punk and the band are a little mismatched, am I?

No

Butcher, far be it for me to correct a legend but "In Living Colour" was a sketch comedy show in the 90's. "Living Colour" is the name of the band.

Butcher, far be it for me to correct a legend but "In Living Colour" was a sketch comedy show in the 90's. "Living Colour" is the name of the band.

You won't correct a legend but you'll correct poor ol' Butch, eh? Shame on you.

Look, they both had black people. I had to hedge.

I can't believe it took 11 posts before someone pointed that out.

I liked "This Fire Burns" better. Miss that theme :(

That song is the tits. Tip top tits.

I'd like to hear Jesse Leach do that

Fuck Jesse Leach. Camp Howard all day.

Look, they both had black people. I had to hedge.

90mnc.jpg

But yeah Butcher, that is like confusing Roots with The Roots. 2 very different things.

I can't believe it took 11 posts before someone pointed that out.

Damn straight, and even then Stew knew to take the gentlemanly approach about it. I'm just that intimidating.*

Sounds pretty sheltered. At least you watched good TV, though.

But yeah Butcher, that is like confusing Roots with The Roots. 2 very different things.
Actually it's more like typing something, not proofreading it, clicking submit, and then making a tongue-in-cheek statement when the error is pointed out.

Sounds pretty sheltered. At least you watched good TV, though.

That wasnt a reference to me. I watched Sesame Street growing up, so I was aware of the diverse cultures the world has to offer & can tell the difference between black people.

Now Asians? Well thats a different story all together....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back