Height: 5'8

Weight: 220

Hometown: Ovid, NY

Billed From: Delray section of Detroit Michigan

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Long Red Hair

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: none

----------------Ring attire: Black pants with the word juggalo runnning down each leg with a hachetman on the top of each leg above the J.

----------------Backstage Attire: The same pants with this shirt on.
jug2601_redwht.jpg

----------------Physical Features: Scars running up and down his arm from Knife fights he's been in on the streets of Delray

----------------Tattoos: The word Juggalo running down his left arm and the phrase 4Lyfe running down his right arm. He also has a Hatchet man on the back of his neck and this quote on his back.
Shaggy 2 Dope said:
"Juggalos come from all walks of life -- from poverty, from rich, from all religions, all colors. It doesn't matter if you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, or a crack rock in your mouth."

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Face

Main Gimmick: He's a Juggalo

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. Willing to do whatever it takes to help a fellow Juggalo.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Strengths: Fast, Flexible (Hard to submit), & Willing to take risks in the ring.
Weaknesses: Not the strogent man in the ring, If he gets caught by a stronger opponent it takes him a little bit to get away, & If he takes a risk and it doesn't work out he's lost in the ring for a bit

Sample Pic of Wrestler: Trent Acid
Trentacid1.jpg

Brief History:A kid from the poorest section of Detroit he started listeing to the ICP at a young age and soon after that he decided to follow his dream of becoming a pro wrestler

Entrance Music: Insane Clown Posse- Juggalo Homies
[youtube]5RqEzKXxtLg[/youtube]

Entrance Description: His Entrance music hits the PA system and he comes out to cheers from the Juggalos in the crowd. He high fives the Juggalos at ringside and when he gets into the ring he takes his jersey off and thorws it to the Juggalos in the crowd.

Finishing Moves: The Juggalo Drop (Overhang Leg Drop)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
1) Axe Handle
2) Bulldog (any variation)
3) Diving Crossbody
4) Diving Headbutt
5) Hurricanrana
6) Moonsault
7) Frankensteiner
8) Senton (Any Variation)
9) Splash from the top rope
10) Suplex
11) DDT
12) Flapjack
13) Sitout jawbreaker
14) Falling reverse DDT (Used to set opponent up for finisher)
15) Monkey flip

Sample RP:

The Camera turns on and we see Cory sitting at a party with a bunch of his friends with ICP playing in the background.

Cory: I'm going to do it guys I'm going to go to the NWA Michigan / T.C.W. Pro Wrestling School right here in Detroit. After they teach me everything I need to know I'm going to move up to the big time and i know just the Company to join, WZCW. In WZCW I'll be able to spread some Juggalo and Delray love while at the same hopefully winning titles.

Friend: Dude that would be awesome I know everyone here would watch you in WZCW and if you ask me main stream Wrestling promotions don't have enough Juggalo love.

Cory: That's what I'm saying. I'm gonna go make the phone call know and I'll tell you all about it later.

With that Cory gets up and takes his phone out of hs pocket and dials the phone numbr for the NWA Michigan / T.C.W. Pro Wrestling School and as he starts talking the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back