• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Congratulations

Post their applications or we riot.

Post everyone's applications or I change my name to Jew Gold Hunter.

Nah, not really. Congrats, you two. I was actually going to send JGlass a PM Sunday asking him some ideas, and never got around to it. For whatever it's worth, I sent it to Doctor and Crock, so if I still send it, I'm not that much of a suck up.

Post everyone's applications or I change my name to Jew Gold Hunter.

Nah, not really. Congrats, you two. I was actually going to send JGlass a PM Sunday asking him some ideas, and never got around to it. For whatever it's worth, I sent it to Doctor and Crock, so if I still send it, I'm not that much of a suck up.

Still feel free to send it to me. It's like I said before earlier, I want to help everyone with their characters (if they want my help of course) and make sure we on creative use those characters correctly.

Congratulations guys.

EDIT: much like Crock already has I'll post my match tomorrow, the promo is in the middle and the finish would be an awesome spot to see. I'm not even joking, the finish of my match is INSANE.

Would be nice to get some feedback on our applications if it were an option (if its not that's ok) preferably by PM.

I am already digging the input and ideas they are suggesting for Kingdom Come. They are both going to make excellent additions to creative. Congrats JGlass and KJ.
Now nobody else better step down!

If you guys want to suck up, start by giving me a foot rub. They fucking hurt from standing for so long.

I voted for JGlass because of his reason to join creative. I voted for Killjoy for his already-proven dedication to the fed with his graphics/videos as well as his match (a technique he used caught my eye). I also felt both were the most deserving of the spots.

I wasn't going to say anything about it but I was surprised when Killjoy got chosen not because he's not deserving (in fact I think the two most deserving guys are Crock and Killjoy but I'm not going to be so arrogant as to tell you you are wrong) but because he's not currently active in the fed. I mean he's returning this round sure, but at the same time Matt Tastic has been out of action for a good few months.

I wasn't going to say anything about it but I was surprised when Killjoy got chosen not because he's not deserving (in fact I think the two most deserving guys are Crock and Killjoy but I'm not going to be so arrogant as to tell you you are wrong) but because he's not currently active in the fed. I mean he's returning this round sure, but at the same time Matt Tastic has been out of action for a good few months.

Didn't you just return like last week?

Also Congrats to both guys.

Didn't you just return like last week?

Also Congrats to both guys.

Actually I've been on the boards the whole time. That's not the point I was making though, plus given that I now know who applied I'm not surprised I wasn't chosen. I'm not saying I disagree with the decision necessarily but I do think that it's frustrating that KJ was picked given that he's not currently an active member of the roster (which was y'know one of the requirements)

I think KJ and JGlass are fine choices and I'm sure they'll do great work but at the same time I find it odd that they specifically stated that the applicants MUST be a currently active member of the fed but at the time, Matt Tastic wasn't and hasn't been for a few months.

I would have most likely rejected KJ's application straight away if he wasn't coming back or returning this round. Same with you if you didn't bring back James Howard at the Lottery or this round. However, I know the two of you and when you guys give me your word on returning, I know you'll both come through so I wasn't overly concerned about you or KJ posting an application after coming back from a hiatus.

I would have most likely rejected KJ's application straight away if he wasn't coming back or returning this round. Same with you if you didn't bring James Howard in at the Lottery or this round. However, I know the two of you and when you guys give me your word on returning, I know you'll both come through so I wasn't overly concerned about you or KJ posting an application after coming back from a hiatus.

Fair enough, thanks for answering man. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but at the same time felt that it was a question worth asking.

Actually I've been on the boards the whole time. That's not the point I was making though, plus given that I now know who applied I'm not surprised I wasn't chosen. I'm not saying I disagree with the decision necessarily but I do think that it's frustrating that KJ was picked given that he's not currently an active member of the roster (which was y'know one of the requirements)

I think KJ and JGlass are fine choices and I'm sure they'll do great work but at the same time I find it odd that they specifically stated that the applicants MUST be a currently active member of the fed but at the time, Matt Tastic wasn't and hasn't been for a few months.

He wasn't a member of the roster, sure, but he was still on the boards and more active than you. He's been making graphics and videos for a few months now for the fed. Plus he said publicly he'd return after the Lottery, I believe it was even on his sig.

Not trying to pick a fight but it just seems like a pointless thing to complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back