• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Congrats, Dagger

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
No, this isn't me dropping out of the race. But for those of you who have been paying attention, it's all too apparent that Dagger is going to win the election and become your next moderator. The ABC has herded cattle much better than anyone here and that will turn into a monumental benefit for Dagger come election time. Crock can't move people like that and I care far less than Dagger does. Say what you will, but the man has passion. So I feel it appropriate to extend an early congrats to Dagger. Good race. You earned it.

I'm sure your name will look good in bold, as the kids like to say to the newly bolded.

I think we all know I have no intention of hustling to get out the vote. Meanwhile, Dagger's gotten his passion over with a cornucopia of unknowns. The conclusion is forgone. The race is over.

At least the debates will still be fun.

images

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Can't tell if serious, or just trolling...I just find it hard to take Coco at his word. Suspect some sort of prank.

Didn't realize pointing out observable reality was trolling.

Well, when we just saw Chris Jericho completely pull the wool over the majority of fans just last night (brilliantly, I might add, loved it), perhaps it's hard to tell if you are being serious.

I have already voted for him twice, and am preparing to vote for him a third time. I consider that commendation.

Very well then. I'll bow out until someone else who hasn't voted for him decides to be the bigger man and give him a pat on the back.

Keep it in your pants, big fella. No need throwing rep around on a foregone conclusion.

Anyone who votes Dagger is ignoring the reality of the fact that, while Dagger is a fine buddy, he would be a TERRIBLE MODERATOR.

This is not just my opinion. This is also the opinion of most of the board room. And I'm not just speculating, people have flat out said that Dagger should not be moderator.

Anyone who votes Dagger is ignoring the reality of the fact that, while Dagger is a fine buddy, he would be a TERRIBLE MODERATOR.

This is not just my opinion. This is also the opinion of most of the board room. And I'm not just speculating, people have flat out said that Dagger should not be moderator.
Well they better learn to coexist with him in the Board Room because that's the odds on favourite at the moment.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3621415 said:
I don't quite understand. It had poems. If that helps...
I've got a lot of bad emo poetry of my own brewing right now. This Dagger thing has me in a dark place, but I'll power through gracefully. Which means keeping the bad emo poetry in my pants.

I'm emotionally invested in this, Coco. You can't just rip my dreams of a spam mod up in shreds. Fight for your right, fight for what's right.

Very well then. I'll bow out until someone else who hasn't voted for him decides to be the bigger man and give him a pat on the back.

I didn't vote for Dagger Dias in either round of the primaries, but I'll be the bigger man and endorse him here. Dagger will be receiving my vote in the election. I think he will make a very effective moderator. And I'm not buying for one second that most of the board room thinks he will be a terrible mod. Without even going through the list I can think of at least three guys who feel otherwise, and I'm sure there are several others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back