Confession Time

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I don't care for Cena much anymore other than his matches. I skip virtually every promo, I missed the entire build to Rock/Cena 2, and the only reason I've watched his promos the past few weeks is because I dig Ryback.

Also... I enjoy a Ziggler match every now and then.

That was tough.

I don't care for Cena much anymore other than his matches. I skip virtually every promo,

You haven't missed much.

I missed the entire build to Rock/Cena 2,

There wasn't a build

and the only reason I've watched his promos the past few weeks is because I dig Ryback.

You and Jason Collins are my inspriation in courage.

Also... I enjoy a Ziggler match every now and then.

That was tough.

Ziggler sucks but some of his matches are terrific but Ziggler sucks.

Roman Reigns is my favorite Shield member.

Ambrosians are everywhere, run for your life, make haste I say.

Here's mine:

I sometimes think I could do a better job writing Raw and I imagine someone from WWE trying to contact me to offer me a position.

And sometimes that position is under Stephanie.

I'm glad The Rock has gone, he was losing steam with the crowd, he's not quite the same guy, too emotional and he's not as good in the ring any more. My favourite wrestler in the WWE right now is probably Daniel Bryan.

I mark harder for Kofi than anyone else on the roster.

Okay that confession was a bit weak. New one.

In five years I see Roman Reigns(my favorite Shield member) in the world title picture, Ambrose as a solid midcard heel, and Rollins back on the indy circuit.

I hate everything Alberto Del Rio does. He's nothing special in the ring, I think his promos suck and Ricardo annoys me more than anybody in WWE ever has. I usually have the TV on mute during Del Rio's promos and entrance.

If John Morrison were to return i'd mark.

I haven't enjoyed any Sheamus match ever besides his two out of three falls match with Daniel Bryan and his ladder match with John Morrison which I think is Sheamus's best match ever.

John Morrison which I think is Sheamus's best match ever.
Loved that match.

Big JoMo mark as well.

My most damning confession: I absolutely am a giant fan of Jeff Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back