• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Competitors for TNA Championship Thursday (TV Title) revealed; we're all doomed.

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...y-Returns-Plus,-Hulk-Hogan-In-Enemy-Territory

Usually, in the “Championship Thursday” format, four challengers meet with IMPACT WRESTLING GM Hulk Hogan and plead their case as to why they deserve the shot at the champion. This month, one of the four men is guaranteed to be the new TV Champion!

The challengers selected to compete in this “Championship Thursday” are Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, Magnus and Mr. Anderson.

Hulk will hear these men’s arguments why they should be the one to get the title shot and then Hogan will make the hard decision of which two will face off. Tune into Spike TV at 8pt/7ct this Thursday night to see a new champion crowned.

WHY

WHY ISN'T HE DEAD YET

Anyone but Bischoff is fine with me, but I'd prefer the match be between the first and third competitor listed. I'd be fine with either winning, but I want to see that match tomorrow and the rematch at BFG.

It should be Anderson vs. Joe so Magnus and Joe can fight for the title at BFG. Basic, simple, makes sense. That's been TNA's path for the most part lately.

It should be Anderson vs. Joe so Magnus and Joe can fight for the title at BFG. Basic, simple, makes sense. That's been TNA's path for the most part lately.

It probably will be, come to think of it. Hogan will deem Bischoff too green and Magnus too dickface.

Devon isn't champion. DEVON ISN'T CHAMPION!!!

colbert-o.gif

I have a sinking feeling it will be Garrett.

Magnus or Joe would be the perfect person to hold the belt, Joe would give it credibility and make it mean something, and it would be great for Magnus to have a run with the TV title, beating good standard challengers for a few months.

Anderson wouldn't be a terrible choice either as he is nowhere near the main event scene at the moment.

Fucking hell, anyone but Bischoff PLEASE. I made a prediction a few months ago that Garrett would win a title within 12 months...I reallly hope my prediction doesnt come true.

I have a sinking feeling it will be Garrett.

Magnus or Joe would be the perfect person to hold the belt, Joe would give it credibility and make it mean something, and it would be great for Magnus to have a run with the TV title, beating good standard challengers for a few months.

Anderson wouldn't be a terrible choice either as he is nowhere near the main event scene at the moment.

Fucking hell, anyone but Bischoff PLEASE. I made a prediction a few months ago that Garrett would win a title within 12 months...I reallly hope my prediction doesnt come true.

I doubt it. They had an easy in for Bischoff to become a tag team champion with Devon awhile back and they never did it. At least then he's protected in the ring.

I'd hope for Joe to win, but Magnus is an easy choice as well.

I was hoping for a tourney, but any of those three people I'd be pretty happy seeing with the title! And having a match every week!

I hope Bischoff wins, just to read the reactions. Don't get me wrong, he's fucking awful. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. But that title means very little, so I'm far more interested in the response.

They just had a lengthy face run with the belt, and I think it'd arguably be a better idea to give Magnus the title, and let Joe (the sorta-face) chase it into Bound for Glory. That might just be because Magnus is fresh, and I like him, whereas I've seen pretty much all Joe has to offer at this point.

^Because RVD has stroke
Because that match didn't really matter, and RVD (almost) never loses at a PPV. To be fair, RVD is also 10x more experience, so him winning did make sense.

I hope Bischoff wins, just to read the reactions. Don't get me wrong, he's fucking awful. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. But that title means very little, so I'm far more interested in the response.
I don't want Bischoff to win, but I also don't hate him as much as the world seems to. Maybe I'm just soft, and want to see if he can improve with time and experience. That being said, you really think he's the worst you've ever seen? Worse than Khali?

you really think he's the worst you've ever seen? Worse than Khali?

Yes. At least Khali has a presence, if nothing else. I don't care if he was born that way or not, it's the truth. Bischoff has nothing outside of his father's last name. It's pathetic.

Garrett Bischoff should be a new flavour of vanilla ice cream

Give it to Magnus. Up the Brits!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back