• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cody Rhodes is the next World Heavyweight Champion

I Honestly don't see anything in Cody Rhodes. To me he is plain boring. I still think Ted Dibiase is the better overall superstar. I'm Quite shocked how cody is basically the number 1 Heel on smackdown.

Cody boring? Compared to Ted? what are you smoking?

Ted's promos are always cringe worthy, and his in ring work is lacking. Hes got the same problem John Morrison has, zero charisma. The best time to push Ted to get him over would of been during the breakup of Legacy, when he actually had a leg to stand on, now hes got nothing.

Ted and Cody both have the look of a main event star. The only thing Ted really has on Cody is size, Ted has a better built body in terms of muscle and size....but

Cody is better in the ring, better on the mic, which in turns makes him better all around. Cody has taken two good programs to build himself up to where he is, first he was Dashing, and now hes disfigured. His promo work is solid, as well as his in ring work. Cody was on the Card at WM27, Ted hasn't been on a PPV other than the Rumble since WM26.

If Cody was placed into a feud with another top face on Smackdown like Christian it would help elevate him just that much more. Put them in a program together for a few months, and slowly gear Cody into the Main Event to face Orton down the line. If Ted ever becomes relevant sometime down the line he could be tossed into the feud as well, but at this point I'm surprised he has a job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back