CM Punk = Ratings...again

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Last night's broadcast of Monday Night Raw drew a final 2.9 cable rating, which is down from last week's 3.1 number. The first hour drew a 2.91 and the second hour drew a 2.82. That's the second week in a row that hour two of Raw has seen a drop from hour one.

Punk never got a 2.9

Right now, Cena won't save the place. A whole new style is needed. First thing I'd do, strip all the titles. Do a legit random draw of main eventers to win the WWE title.

I think WWE has decided that since they keep throwing out good SmackDowns, it's okay to give us shitty Raws.

At least SD delivers.

They should just send Edge to Raw. Edge and Cena would boost ratings big. SmackDown is doing fine without him, and you've got Umaga and Kennedy to work there as well.

Once again, Sly points out the obvious truth. Punk did main event this RAW and the ratings still plummeted. Punk is no better a ratings draw as champion than Jericho is now. Probably the reason Punk did get ratings was because he was something new and completely unexpected, so people were interested in how he'd do. RAW's just gonna have to start not sucking for the ratings to go up again, rather than blame every new champion.

Yep, it's all CM Punk's fault. Not his opponent and certainly not WWE's shit booking. It's also not WWE's fault for putting such a failure in the main event in the first place. Nope, Punk booked himself in that position.

Fuck you CM Punk; you're killing WWE. Even though you've been on more televised matches then anyone since your debut and even though you have yet to miss one single house show or television taping or autograph signing or any appearance period, overall you are just a fucking no talent douche and you are the sole reason for WWE declining in ratings. You're a terrible asset to the company you fucking cunt. Please kill yourself.

I was actually entertained by Raw this week. The product isn't boring, it's just a lame excuse for ratings going down.

From January, I'm willing to bet the ratings will go up again to the 3.3's. From May to December the WWE gives us a lower quality product. The fans have realized this and have therefore tuned out. It's happened every year for about the past 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back