CM Punk next feud

Number 1 contender for wwe champ

• Dolph Ziggler

• Jack Swagger

• Cody rhodes

• john cena

• the miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about you give Kofi Kingston a nice big push as a heel character and put him against Punk? That would definitely make for some quality matches, and give Kingston a fair shot with mic skills playing off of one of the best in the business.

We've already seen Punk vs. Ziggler and Cena. Swagger isn't main event status imo, and Miz is out shooting a movie right now.

Rhodes could work if they want to push him. He'd be my second choice, but I'd love to see something new.

I would want to see Dolph get his chance. I think he could do some good work with Punk. Ziggler gives it his all and makes taking bumps, kicks, punches, and any suplex look good. Once he drops Vikki it`ll be alot better for his character (insert Ric Flair) and you've got a bonified guy whose been through the ropes to be a fresh WWE champ. Why else would they bring in Flair (if they do) if they weren't gonna push Dolph big time. I think he deserves a couple main eventers at a PPV to really explode and work the crowd. He had a unexpectedly vast amount of support at Extreme Rules in Chicago againist Brodus Garbage...I mean Clay...

Feud with Bryan until Barrett is back, which should be soon. If you believe everything you hear, then it's the Big Show. Although, I find it hard to believe that the WWE will pair him up with the Big Show once they realize due to poor attendance and dismal PPV buys that the Big Show doesn't draw.

A feud with a heel Cena would be ideal. The other choices do not interest me in the slightest.

Well for the next couple months I think we are gonna continue to see this Punk Bryan fued which I dont have a problem with, the matches alone would sell the feud but if they keep the story fresh it could be GREAT. As for who would I like to see next thats kinda hard they dont really have anyone in place to be next. I agree Big Show is far from a Big Draw... Dolph is always there and if he gets Flair that would give him the voice piece that he needs to go against Punk word wise and those matches would sell big time also as we've already seen. IMO not sure cody is ready yet and I see Barret returning to smackdown, I think honestly I wouldnt mind seeing Shameus drop they belt to Del Rio and have shame come to Raw and go with Punk later this year after they go through the summer of Punk vs Bryan. So after this long rant I think Shameus should be next for Punk..

i actually see him losing to kane nd then feuding with kane for rematches.....kane has been added to the match for a reason i feel......rest only the wwe knows

I think his current feud with DB is gonna last till summerslam and hopefully they put them in a 60 min iron man match, and we get to see a classic that was created in ROH. But after that give punk a feud with Dolph again, but not for the WWE title, have him drop it to someone either at NWO or MITB, the two feud until TLC, in the process give them a HITC match, the SS tag match and a ladder match for #1 contendership.

i actually see him losing to kane nd then feuding with kane for rematches.....kane has been added to the match for a reason i feel......rest only the wwe knows

Yup, he's in there to stare up at the lights. Geez how obvious does it have to be.

As for Punk's next feud, I would love to see him drop the title to Bryan, take July off, and then come back for a Submission match with Bryan at SS. After that, have him run with Lesnar, who beats HHH at SS, and claims again to be the face of WWE. Build to a huge match at Survior Series, then Brock is off TV through RR where he builds to a match with Taker.

I've always though Punk and Miz were an ideal match-up. CM Punk represents pro wrestling, while the Miz represents sports entertainment, it's the perfect contrast.

CM Punk paid his dues wrestling for various independent promotions before making it to the big time whereas the Miz was a star on MTV's The Real World and then later appeared on WWE's reality show Tough Enough. They took such different paths in the business it would be great to see those paths cross. Not only would the promos be awesome, but I think they'd have some kickass matches as well.

Voted for Cena.

Cena and Punk need to be main eventing as they are 1 & 2 in the company. Cena Main Eventing without the title is just degrading the WWE Title. Ziggler, Miz etc are not in thier league i'm afraid.

I would like to see Ziggler get the push. He's great in the ring and needs to be on his own fighting in the main event level. Unfortunately, I think after this feud with Kane and Bryan ends, Big Show will get a match against him at Summer Slam. I hope it doesn`t happen, but I can see WWE doing this boring feud.

To be honest.... none of them.

Not one of those match ups seem at all appealing. Nobody on RAW (aside from Punk) is interesting and on SmackDown, if you're name isn't Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow, or Ryback I fast forward through your segments.

Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, and The Miz are currently jobbers to the stars. All three would needs months of build to look like actual contenders. Not to mention that CM Punk has already feuded with Ziggler and The Miz in the last 6 months.

Cody Rhodes is a possibility. He currently has more credibility than the three above, and would be a fresh heel in the main event.

Cena vs Punk would be good to see again, as the last feud didn't have a definitive ending. The WWE might want to save this for a later date tho.

I would like to see the Punk/Bryan feud continue, and then go into another feud with Cena. Punk/Bryan has been very good so far, and it wouldn't hurt to keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back