chuck!!!

santinoistight44

SFAC official slave
i saw some bar room threads on house, and glee, and i was looking for one on chuck, and i didn't find one. am i the only one here that thinnks it's the most amazing TV show ever? i am so excited aboout next week's sseason finale.. anyone post here if you wanna talk about chuck.. even if you hate it, i'd love to argue about it. :)<

Season one was pretty good. Then they started taking themself too seriously, stopped being humorous, and made everyone a spy or somebody who was in on the secret. Morgan getting training was the last straw for me. Don't say I didn't try.

Is it getting canned after this season? That would please me.

Okay, there was one good scene with Chuck, Casey, and Paulie from The Sopranos this season. But all in all, what I said before sums it up.

no, it just got re-newed for another season. and i do agree that the first season was the best, and morgan shouldn't have been told, let alone trained, but i still think it's one good show. it's got pretty much everything you could want in a show.. it's still funny sometimes, it's got some cool actions scenes, and that chick who plays sarah!! yvonne something.. but you gotta admit, she is yum. and it's building up to a good season finale!! :) can't wait for next monday.

I used to love Chuck and still like it to an extent but it has lost most of it's effect on me. Season 1 and 2 were OK but I was getting way too annoyed with the way they played around with the Chuck and Sarah issue. They love each other, now they hate each other, now one of them hates the other. For me, it ruined the show and became a little repetitive. That being said, I still do like the show and will probably go back and watch what I missed of season 3, which is everything after episode 5.

Oh, good. Just saw a preview for the finale. The Buy More is getting blown up, Chuck's dad (the one who invested the intersect) is back to make me roll my eyes some more, and Brandon Routh isn't dead... Is Ellie in on the secret as well?

Two hours of my life I'll never get back. And considering I'm going through The Wire for the first time, Chuck is liable to look even worse by comparison. No thank-you.

I used to love Chuck and still like it to an extent but it has lost most of it's effect on me. Season 1 and 2 were OK but I was getting way too annoyed with the way they played around with the Chuck and Sarah issue. They love each other, now they hate each other, now one of them hates the other. For me, it ruined the show and became a little repetitive. That being said, I still do like the show and will probably go back and watch what I missed of season 3, which is everything after episode 5.

i'll agree with what you said about the chuck and sarah thing. it does get a little annoying after a while, but it usually does make up for it with something.. jeff and lester are hilarious in my opinion. maybe it's just my 14 year old humor, but oh man, when they sang mr. roboto at the wedding (season two finale) i laughed my balls off. you missed kind of a lot, but it shouldn't take you too long to figure everything out if you watch a few episodes.

Oh, good. Just saw a preview for the finale. The Buy More is getting blown up, Chuck's dad (the one who invested the intersect) is back to make me roll my eyes some more, and Brandon Routh isn't dead... Is Ellie in on the secret as well?

Two hours of my life I'll never get back. And considering I'm going through The Wire for the first time, Chuck is liable to look even worse by comparison. No thank-you.

you know what, i hate chuck's dad too.. i think he's a terrible actor, and he's too over dramatic. i think chuck will be a good comedy when chucks dad hopefully dies next monday. i've been wanting chuck's dad to be dead for a while. but i thought the show looked pretty good, and very action packed for the finale. i don't want the buy more to blow up though... unless chuck's dad is in it. muahaha.

and no, ellie doesn't know about it yet, but i'm thinking they'll tell her next week.. i think her knowing is a big mistake..

While Chuck is a good show, has anyone noticed the similarities between it and the show Jake 2.0? It was out before Chuck and cancelled in it's first season I believe, but they are/were pretty much the same show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back