Christian v Zack Ryder: ECW Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated_R_Superstar2010

Respect My Authoritay!!!
really basic thread here. who gets the win tonight?

right now i'd say Christian, even though i love Zack Ryder. i'm not really sure if they are going to develop this into a feud or if regal will come out and try to get back into the picture. either way i'd say Christian gets the win and i would like to see Ryder get into a feud with him and eventually win the ECW Championship.

also if regal does not get involved then what does he do next? i liked the feud he had going with christian and i think they ended it a bit prematurly. maybe christian will lose due to an interfearence from regal and they will continue their feud just with out the title.

thoughts??

My thought's are Zack will blow up again mid match, Then Christian will have to carry for the remainder of match.

I like Ryder, But he needs to work on his cardio. Apart from that I can see him fighting Christian for then next couple of months.

Wait, they're having a rematch?

I don't think it's Ryder's time yet. Last match with Christian his offense looked a little unbelievable. He needs a little more polish before getting the championship, in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of Ryder but I don't think he's quite ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back