Christian Cage's explanation for Hard Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dstebbins

Last night on Impact, Christian justified his actions at HJ by saying that Sting was relying on him to wrestle Jarrett.

In a way, Christian has a point. Seriously, that night when he went into Cornette's office to ask to be in Sting's corner, he explained that was because Steiner was going to be in Jarrett's corner. Christian's job as Sting's "second" as Cornette puts it was to neutralize Scott Steiner, not interfere on Sting's behalf. He had a point when he said "Am I supposed to put on face paint and wrestle the match for him? I got rid of Steiner, I tossed him the belt. Hell, I even hit Jarrett with a chair, and Sting still couldn't get the job done." Last Friday on Smackdown, JBL mentioned that people reasoned with facts and numbers. Well, on paper, Christian Cage's actions were justified.

Now, I know that Christian Cage is turning heel now and I should boo him, but at the same time, Samoa Joe is a heel 99% of the time (that 1% being his fued with Steiner), and people cheer him like WWF fans cheered Stone Cold Steve Austin back in the 90's. Austin was a heel, too, wasn't he? Why should I boo someone who I agree with?

You are free to cheer and boo whom ever you want. That's the beauty of the freedom of choice. Just because someone is supposed to be "heel" does not mean that you have to automatically boo them because TNA tells you too.

yeah, i'm usually a huge fan of heels, unless they really suck. Just cheer for the wrestler that you like.

That was a great segment last night, and Christian looked like one of the best heels ever which is what he is. I loved it when he turned heel since he's so good as a heel, but after seeing him last night in that heel interview, I loved it even more.

yeah i could not for the life of me take christian serious as a "face" world champion. he excells as a heel, thats how he made a name for himself. as a face, he seemed like such a boring little douche. get him tyson tomko or some other big oaf as his problem solver and let him just diss everyone in tna, then i could believe he is a world champion, dont get me wrong he can wrestle, but his lame good guy schtick just didnt work for me

He just wants his belt. I think The Nartuals, Ron Killings, Rhino and Sting vs Jeff Jarret, AMW, Scott Steiner and Cage. Cage is sissy for betrade the Sting.
Sting mite accept the carreer vs the belt. I think Sting should go back to the Stinger, and Crow face piant to face Jeff Jarret.

If I was Sting I would become Stinger once more. I would 1 on 1 in the cage with the celling on the drop and the belt would be hang from it.

Sanders said:
You are free to cheer and boo whom ever you want. That's the beauty of the freedom of choice. Just because someone is supposed to be "heel" does not mean that you have to automatically boo them because TNA tells you too.
yeah i noe that was what i was thinking but christian does make a point bout sting but it dosent matter if he is hell or face he is still a great wrestler and i still love him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back