Christian back to the WWE

It is all TNAs fault. TNA is spreading the belt enuogh. There is 3 people to hold the TNA champ this year. Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, And now Sting. If Christan held the belt he would still be there. TNA is downhill.

There is so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to start.

Christian coming back to WWE would be a good thing for him. He's really done all there is to do for TNA, so why not come back. He's easily a bigger star now than he was back then, and with Edge rising up like he has, it would be a great chance for the two of them to have the big feud over a world title that they never got to have in the past. With Hardy being attacked a few weeks ago, what better way to bring him back in, perhaps with Tomko as has been suggested to death. The idea is great for WWE, but TNA would be dealt a major blow as he is still a big star for them. I can understand his leaving if he does though, as the money in WWE simply can't be matched by TNA.

So, the WWE offered him more money before, and he went to TNA...

So, suddenly TNA can't compete with the WWE when they offer more money? Do you realize how stupid your comment is?

Which was the absurdly fucking stupid part. Please pay closer attention.

Errr does everything have to be explained to you, do you have no initiative?

1)Christian left WWE to go to TNA because he wanted to hold a world title, he has stated this many times and it was a good career move, many people agreed with him even inside WWE.

2)Christian now is of the opinion that if he wants a secure financial future he needs to leave TNA, WWE have far greater financial resources so they can offer him a far superior contact

The simple fact is that TNA made little effort to re-sign him.

How do you know? We're you sat in on the contract negotiations they had with him? Or is that just a ridicolous assertion? Prehaps he didnt want to stay in TNa any longer, there have been numerous articles about him been unhappy with creative direction in TNA. And of course there are other pull factors i.e money, better workers, loyalty to the company that gave him his break etc.

Between Sting and Angle alone, that's probably close to 1.5 million dollars. Add in guys like Booker, Mick Foley, Jarrett, and you're looking at 2.5 million dollars. Throw in the rest of the roster, and you're looking at millions upon millions of dollars.

Probably? Lets deal in fact, WWE has greater resources than TNA. They have a larger wage bill, they pay talent more. Therfore its almost certain that WWE offered a better contract that TNA was unable to compete with I don't know how you can deny the fact. Besides like I said above, maybe he didnt want to stay in TNA?

He WAS given a chance, and he bombed. He was given a chance in TNA, and bombed there as well.

What in one PPV match as the third memeber in a triple threat match? Please, you cannot deny that he was getting a good reaction from the crowd once he adopted his 'captain charisma' persona, he was getting similar reaction to Orton now, no joke.

Also in what way is getting record ratings and PPV buys (Destination X '07) bombing? He did well in TNA, it was the most entertaining TNa has EVER been when he was champion.

1) TNA doesn't release PPV buyrates.

Not offical ones but estimates...

December 2006: 35,000 buys for Turning Point (Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle)

January 2007: 34,000 buys for Final Resolution (Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle)

February 2007: 23,000 buys for Against All Odds (Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage)

March 2007: 36,000 buys for Destination X (Samoa Joe vs. Christian)

April 2007: 35,000 buys for Lockdown (Team Angle vs. Team Cage)

May 2007: 21,000 buys for Sacrifice (Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Christian Cage)

June 2007: 22,000 buys for Slammiversary (King of the Mountain)

July 2007: 15,000 buys for Victory Road (Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle vs. Team 3D)

August 2007: 26,000 buys for Hard Justice (Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle)

September 2007: 17,000 buys for No Surrender (Kurt Angle vs. Abyss)

October 2007: 36,000 buys for Bound For Glory (Sting vs. Kurt Angle)

November 2007: 27,000 buys for Genesis (Sting and Booker T vs. Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash)

2) Ratings did NOTHING during his time as champion, unless Sting was there to draw for him.

Are you trying to suggest that there was not a significant notable improvement in the ratings when he started challanging for the the title and when he held the title the second time? Look at the '06 ratings compared to '07.

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/nwa/impactrat.htm

Well i looks like Christian is almost set to join the WWE now. with him being the attacker of jeff hardy and setting an angle with him. this is intresting they could have him on smackdown but then there will be more main event heels than which is unusual. To have him come back and win the rumble will be good i believe because then cena doesn't vs Orton again at mania ( if he wins) and he can save that edge vs Hardy feud with a proper build up. Christian to Smackdown will be a plus for smackdown and if he goes to raw they have already ruined him ebcause of to many maine evnters on that show.

I say... BRING IT ON! Lets see if he can hold a decent angle down with someone in the WWE now that he has been tainted by TNA...hahahahahahaha....ok, I joke. But seriously...He'll be a breath of fresh air, that's for sure...

I'm excited to see Christian again. I think he has what it takes to be a lot more successful now. If I was creative, I wouldn't rush him into the main event scene immediately. Pairing him with Edge isn't exactly doing that, which I hope they do. I'm so sick of Vickie. Get rid of her. Put him in MITB this year and by WM26, I could see (and be hoping for) an Edge-Christian title match.

Let those late Christmas bells ring loud, for Captain Charisma is set to return to the WWE. This I think is a very good move for Christian as he has already done about as much as he can in TNA, he has improved tremdously in the ring and on the mic and is a much more complete star than when he left WWE for TNA way back when. TNA, although they've been getting their highest ratings ever, they remind me of WCW, jumping on everyone who WWE lets go. We all know how that boat sank, but that discussion is for a different section, back to Christian.

I hope that they don't prolong the eventual debut of Christian. True, you want to do it at the right moment, but I don't want to see him waiting for 6 plus months ala Palumbo and R-Truth, of course both those guys have nowhere near the in-ring ability that Christian has, so I don't see Christian having to wait too long. Now that Jeff Hardy is the champ, everyone seems to have forgotten the little angle about him getting beaten down at SurvivorSeries and I believe this will enevitably go back to Christian as being the or one of the culpurits. The two have history and would make for an exciting feud to watch, plus the prospect of E&C reuniting again to take on the Hardy's would just be a dream come true again for me.

I hope Christian gets a strong debut and a legitimately strong push. He didn't leave on bad terms and he's a bigger star than before he left. Plus with 3 brands and 3 titles, it seems very likely that Christian will snag one of those titles by this time next year. Although Christian has played a strong heel in much of his time in the WWE before, I would love to see WWE take a chance and see how well Christian does as a full blown face. There are alot of ppl he could feud with as a face or heel that I would love to see including Edge, the Hardys, Punk, Benjamin, Micheals, and Cena. Christian and Cena could give a proper finish to the feud they started at Royal Rumble 05 way back when. Who knew back in 99, E&C and The Hardys would be at the tops of the wrestling world. In my opinion, they all deserve every accomplishment they've achieved, even the enigma Jeff Hardy. Here's hoping they stay a top the WWE world for a few more solid years.

Reactions: CCS
Yea I'm pretty sure Christian will be coming back sometime soon either at the rumble to interfere in Hardy's match or maybe a build up to "the surprise attacker" before the rumble. I also think that WWE pulling the Kizarny angles on Smackdown is a sign Christian is coming back because I'm sure WWE figured instead of throwing Kizarny and Thorne (who has had who knows how many failed pushes) into an angle with Taker it be safer to put Kizarny together with Edge and Christian or soemwhere in the mix with them two

christian returning to WWE is a great move...what else is there to do in TNA if he were to stay there? hes done it all...2 world titles, heel/baby face/main eventer...returning to the WWE this time at the top is a right for him...even though before he left he was starting to main event

All I can say in regards to this is... IT'S ABOUT TIME! WWE will finally be getting some much needed talent, that I feel the company has been lacking for quite some time. Although I am not the biggest fan of TNA, I will give them credit for pushing Christian and turning him into the top-tier contender that he is now. His wrestling skills and mic. skills have improved greatly in his absence from the WWE, so this should be a big boost to Vinnie-Mac's product. And if they throw him and Edge back together in some way, I will go totally apeshit. I am definately looking forward to some two-man con-chair-tos and five-second poses in the future. WWE will reek of awesomeness once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back