• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christian and R-Truth Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
R-Truth and Christian, one claims that he was "screwed" out of the world title and the other claims that there's a conspiracy against him and its holding him back from becoming WWE champion.

Now I've been thinking about an alliance between the two ever since Christian turned heel, they're both going down the same road, they were fan favorites, but then they felt that the fans turned on them, and they both somewhat said goodbye to the "WWE Universe".

Last Monday on RAW I could have sworn there was gonna be a Rated RKO-like alliance formed, but it didn't happen and I knew it wouldn't after the Miz came out, and during the promo they both seemed like the only people that understood eahother.

Now what do you think about an alliance between Christian and R-Truth? Do You see it happening soon? And would you like to see it?

I actually would not mind some sort of an alliance between R-Truth and Christian. An Alliance between the two would give them something relevant to do besides sit back and demand championship shots and matches. I could definitely see some kind of team going on but I don't know how likely it's going to be since they are on separate brands. WWE needs to somehow keep these guys' momentum going and keep them relevant while not always including them into title matches.

Yeah pretty much what Hamler said. Both men are in somewhat similar situations regarding the world title and since both of them lost their matches at Capitol Punishment, there's always that possibility that both men could lose their momentum (considering Christian lost his like third world title match and Cena seems to be moving on towards Punk). An alliance could work in order to keep them relevant but at the same time, I don't want to see them stuck in the lackluster tag team division. Also, I don't really think them being on different brands really matters now since superstars seems to jump back and forth between shows nowadays. It could work and I wouldn't mind seeing where it would go.

Only because of the Brand Split and the fact that they are / were both # 1 Contenders to their respective WWE World Titles, I don’t see it happening. “Power To The People” is what made last night’s Raw a 3 hour, cross-branded special. I’ve mentioned on another thread that I would love to see them form a team.

King Patrick said:
Tag Team Main Event
WWE Champion, John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton and the Rock
With Stone Cold as the GM for the night, he can easily make this match. Typical Cena vs. Orton match. Austin stuns Cena, Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Orton. Finish comes with Team TNA (Ron “The Truth” Killings and Christian Cage) interfere and decimate the Champions and pose with their respective Titles as Austin and Rock are at the top of the stage looking on.

I was referencing what I thought should have been the Main Event at WWE All-Star Night. I even dubbed them “Team TNA”. I didn’t mean to actually call them Team TNA, but Christian Cage and Ron “The Truth” Killings have history together in Orlando Championship Wrestling. I would like to see it, but I don’t think it’s going to happen till at least the next year’s draft.

I also think that the Christian/Truth "alliance" was just a one-night only thing, but I could be wrong. What happened last night seemed like a good way to further both guys' storylines, along with the Miz (nothing more). Like it's already been said, the brand-split is the biggest obstacle in this proposed scenario.

I would be all for these two teaming up though, they could be hilarious heels (as opposed to "tough" heels). They definitely have a good chemistry, and were being really funny together (even if it wasn't on purpose).

Maybe not many others felt this way, but the segment with these three guys arguing was my favorite part of the night. The whole "REALLY?"..."RILEY!"..."RANDY!"..."JIMMY!" was comedy gold, in my mind. Made me laugh a lot at least.

When Theodore Long came out & said the WWE Universe wants to see them in action (instead of bitching, or whatever he said), I immediately pictured them slapping each other like the Three Stooges. I would have loved to hear R-Truth call someone a "porcupine" as well. Obviously Miz would play the part of Moe (straight-man), Christian in the Larry-role, and Truth as Curly (or Shemp, etc).

I was a little bummed they were teaming up, instead of fighting each other...but the way WWE creative did the main event definitely made sense, from a creative standpoint.

Do i see Truth and Christian teaming up yes i do!!!! I would like it simply because why the hell not!!! Those two could quite possibly be extremely entertaining if nothing else!!! Christian will no longer talk to the peeps and Truth hates all the Jimmys out there!! What happened on RAW was gold and did indeed make me laugh!! It was Indeed a comedy show those two if they team up will be gold

I don't see why not.. They have in-ring chemistry and aren't so strangers to each other. I see this more of a 'the man' screwed us kind of thing with both men helping each against the Poster Boy's of WWE(Orton and Cena.) Now would they stretch to a tag team? Possibly, with one reign like Rated RKO.. But then they'll be defeated by a face underdog team like maybe The Uso's.

I could definitely see some kind of team going on but I don't know how likely it's going to be since they are on separate brands.

This. The "Separate brands" thing could be an issue, but there's a small idea I had. Maybe, the two guys become "Friends", so to speak and that, when/if Truth has a match next week, Christian comes out to the Ring with him, so if he needs a hand, he can give it. Then Christian has a match on Smackdown and the same thing can happen. I wouldn't like to see them in a Tag Team or anything along those lines, but more in the way where they try their best to screw others out of possible wins, because they feel they've been screwed themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back