• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Jericho

Don't care as much for his return given he's got many other things he wants to do, so no shame to it. Plus I got my tickets for that Fozzy tour.

I'm not saying I don't care about him generally, but rather just that when he's a talented guy, having him doing something is better than expecting to do one thing alone.

Since when were we expecting him back? I for one don't expect him to come back. MAYBE he'll do an occasional 1-off, but I think he's done as a full-time wrestler.

Since when were we expecting him back? I for one don't expect him to come back. MAYBE he'll do an occasional 1-off, but I think he's done as a full-time wrestler.

He got kicked in the head. Legends don't retire by getting kicked in the head.

And yeah, this is in the wrong section.

He got kicked in the head. Legends don't retire by getting kicked in the head.

And yeah, this is in the wrong section.
Chris Jericho himself said that he doesn't want to retire the way everyone else does, he wants to be carried away.

And this has nothing to do with how his career ended, and it'll have everything to do with how his other careers go. He'll be too busy, and will only make sporadic appearances in WWE (to promote a new endeavor).

If you're not sure if it should go in WSZ or GSD, and it has a wrestler's name, it should probably go in WSZ. If you're reeeally not sure, put it in the Cage

It's not in the wrong section. It would have been moved by now.

Besides its about him touring, not about him in wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back