• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Checked Out Christmas Bounty

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Miz's movie in case it's already slipped your mind.

It's not terrible but I'm probably going to forget I watched it in about 3 days. Miz is the co-star of the movie and is about what you would expect. The movie is supposed to be a comedy but it's more of an action movie than funny.

The story is an ex-bounty hunter is coming back to New Jersey because the one bounty she ever let get away is back in town. She hooks up with her old team, including ex-boyfriend Miz. She doesn't want her fiance to know she used to be a bounty hunter and spends half the movie hiding it. The fact that it's set in Christmas means nothing to the plot at all and this could have been set at any time of the year with no effect on the plot.

It's better than some WWE movies but there's a reason this is a straight to DVD movie that aired once on cable. The action sequences aren't bad and the lead girl is good looking. It ran an hour and 45 minutes with commercials so it's not even that long. If you like Miz you might like this but definitely don't buy the DVD if you're just curious.

A wrestler being in a film automatically means it'll hold my attention. I'll try and catch this on TV next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back