• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Check out these guys!

MONEY IN THE BANK

Dark Match Winner
Check this vid out! >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9wVgJWWdc

After a workout we usually practice some moves/bumps. We've been makng these videos for a while now and we usually get good reviews. We create scenarios and sometimes just do specific moves. We also take requests! (within reason obviously)

Check out the video above and the rest of our channel if you like what you see

Like/Comment/Subscribe thanks!

Your very fucking sloppy. Both of you. For the slow pace you were working- things should have been much more crisp and not so fumbled.

Im sure some was nerves, but most was likely lack of repetition. Practice your transitions more.

You guys were breathing hard after a couple of minutes... Too much time lifting weights and not enough cardio. A wise man once told me "don't touch those mother fucking weights until you can run 2 miles without doubling over and breathing hard".

You guys were breathing hard after a couple of minutes... Too much time lifting weights and not enough cardio. A wise man once told me "don't touch those mother fucking weights until you can run 2 miles without doubling over and breathing hard".

Oh yeah Definitley, I agree. We're usually better conditioned and some of it is just selling lol.

Check this vid out! >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9wVgJWWdc

After a workout we usually practice some moves/bumps. We've been makng these videos for a while now and we usually get good reviews. We create scenarios and sometimes just do specific moves. We also take requests! (within reason obviously)

Check out the video above and the rest of our channel if you like what you see

Like/Comment/Subscribe thanks!

So, you start the video off by using the wrong weight?? I immediately shut it off after that. That's my assessment.

EDIT: I just watched more. Now I get it. But it still sucks.

EDIT #2: Why am I still watching this? Oh, that's right... because it's a fucking train wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back