• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Changing the Focus: Kane

RKOx7

Vipère Mortelle
So, this is a new thread series I thought I'd try out. I did the first thread of the series on the RAW section called, Changing the Focus: Maryse. My goal with this thread series is to shed new light on superstars and divas involved in situations that are already being discussed by the IWC... focus on other factors involved, other superstars involved and how they are affected, or just in general when one feud comes to an end, how to change the focus to a new feud.

Which leads me to Kane. Kane's career is definitely one with many high ups and many low downs. Kane has done it all, from competing in (soon to be) 13 consecutive Royal Rumbles, burying Undertaker alive... twice. He has definitely had an epic career. With the New Nexus on Raw, the remnants of the old Nexus on SmackDown, Dolph Ziggler as the #1 Contender, Mason Ryan [aka Batista 2.0] now on RAW and everything else going on... Kane may fade into the background noise.

Within the second half of 2010, Kane came on the rise, after becoming SmackDown's Money in the Bank winner, he stepped his game up and decimated the Undertaker every chance he got until Bragging Rights... 3 matches in a row. He solidified himself a dominant World Champion, making up for his 1 day reign a long time ago.

Edge returned to SmackDown soon after and had one goal in mind, to become World Champion for the 10th time, which he did at TLC 2010, defeating 3 other competitors, including Kane to become the champion. On the first SmackDown of 2011, Edge and Kane squared off once more in a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Last Man Standing match where Kane lost.

Now Dolph Ziggler is the #1 Contender, and Kane is nowhere to be found for the week that past.

Having had a very successful 2010, Kane is seemingly a dominant force, that got stopped by Edge. What does this mean for him? The Royal Rumble is around the corner and Kane already holds a decade long record of eliminating the most men in a single Rumble of 11 men. With WrestleMania just 2-3 months away, where does Kane stand in the ladder of the WWE? Can he simply be pushed away and be forgotten now that there is a new #1 Contender?

Where does Kane go from his loss?
Can Kane make an impact heading into WrestleMania?

Simply back too the old for Kane. He will be back where he was about a year ago. Of course he will have a major royal rumble but he will not win.

He will have some altercation with the Undertaker and that is about it. Maybe if he's lucky he gets another title reign but smackdown is filled with younger guys ready for a push and raw is overpacked with main eventers.

There is no where for Kane to go. I don't want this too happen but i just feel that it will.

To be honest, I feel that is how Kane should be now. He's had his title run and I MTFO when he did what he did. Kane's hopefully a surefire for HOF and I think Vince gave him his last run as a thank you. He's the only veteran that stuck to the mid-card without ever letting the popularity get to his head (ahem: Hardy) AND didn't complain, niether did he get lazy. In fact he upped his game changing his moves and music from time to time. And I bet he even asked that this'd be done. Kane's the monster who can get people over and I think that's what he should do with his new found cred. (Feud with Kingston...PLEASE!)

Hopefully a major rumble appearance... seeing asthough there are 40 competitors this year (which if you ask me is fooookin ridiculous) he may have a good chance of breaking his elimination record... saying that if anyone beats his old record, someone like cena, ima be pissssed!!!

kane has always been my favorite and i jumped for frewaking joy when he won mitb and the title but i was upset the way the reign ended it did make him look weak, but he did have one of the best years of his life and in the whole company and i was grateful for every minute of it. but now that its over i dont want him to go back down. this title reign was his thank you and maybe the best thing to do is to go out on top, maybe him and taker go out together this year? i always thought if he ever got a title reign it would be to thank him as he is leaving, so maybe this is the end for the big red monster

it'd be tight if Kane and Taker went in for one more match at Mania, and it was yet another buried alive or a casket match. Kane choke slams Taker into the ground but he slips and falls in too. Or Kane just sacrifices himself and just goes in with him and that would be their send off. Or Vice/Versa either way it'd be like "well i'm going to finally get rid of you once and for all" type deal, like he makes sure that he's going in with the other guy you know. that'd be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back