• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Change a Wrestlemania Match

Wrestlemania 15

I would of had The Rock retain (clean).

First and foremost, no bullsh1t for the referee between Foley and Big Show.

Vince can come down and interfere a bit, but ultimately have no bearing on the finish.

The Rock came off VERY weak in this fued, losing to Austin twice (although rumour had it that they were meant to headline 4 consecitve PPV's in a row, but because The rock became as popular/more popular than Austin, this was nixed and Rock turned face).

Have The Rock win at Mania, then get a little too big for his boots and defend the title against Austin the next night on Raw, Austin wins and then the fued carries on as normal (Rock throwing austin off the bridge, Austin returns at the funeral, retains at Backlash, Rock turns face next night).

Wrestlemania 16

This should of been The Rock v Triple H. So to start with, The Rock wins the rumble properly (no feet touching the floor). The finish could of been the same (Vince turning on The Rock), but have a 25/30 minute main event of the Rock v Triple H.

JBL vs. John Cena I would change the whole feud between JBL VS. Cena to Kurt Angle VS. Cena I think Kurt would've better option to give Cena the WWE title. Mostly because Angle is a way better wrestler than JBL and can give Cena a better feel in the main event than JBL who was just entering it himself.

I agree with you that they should've found a better opponent for Cena to put him over, maybe if Lesnar stayed they would've put Cena over him, though I read that they wanted a Lesnar vs HHH as a WM21 main event but as we all know plans change constantly, I think that Cena should've been put over by a heel Booker T, this match was going to be way better than Cena vs JBL and we won't be prevented from seeing the awesome Kurt Angle vs HBK at Mania.

Wrestlemania 1- i would have had Hogan vs. Piper one on one instead of the tag match.

Wrestlemania 4- Instead of Savage vs Dibiase i would have put hogan over Andre then Dibiase then he would lose clean to Savage in the finals this would have made this mania more memorable and would setup for the rematch at the next Mania

Wrestlemania 7- I would have had Hogan Warrior 2 with Hogan victorious this time and i'd put a face Savage against the heel Slaughter

Wrestlemania 8- Hogan vs. Flair definitly

Wrestlemania 9- Hart vs Hogan and The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna

Wrestlemania 10- I would have had Lugar defeat Yokozuna in the first title match of the night then defend it agianst and lose it to Hart to end the show.

Wrestlemania 11- I would have taken the Lawerence Taylor Bam Bam off the card completly

Wrestlemania 15- I would have Undertaker vs. Mankind in the cell instead of Boss Man

Wrestlemania 16- The Rock vs. HHH one on one and mankind vs Big Show one on one

Wrestlemania 18- Austin vs. Hogan and Rock vs. Hall

Wrestlemania 19- Undertaker vs HHH for the World title

Wrestlemania 22- Orton vs Mysterio. Undertaker vs Angle

Wrestlemania 23 - i would have made Jerry Lawler a heel and him be the one Mcmahon picked and Hulk Hogan the one Trump picked seeing how these 2 have never faced say what you want but you know this would have been way better then that shitty Lashley Umaga match.

Wrestlemania 24- I would have had Orton lose the title to Cena at NWO so Cena HHH 2 could happen. ANd i would have took Umaga out of the brand supremcey match and put in Orton so it could be Batista vs Orton

Wrestlemania 25- Edge vs Cena vs Orton vs HHH to unify the titles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back