• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chance to Prove Sly Wrong (or Right)

This is like one of those lame TNA Gut Check segments or a Rose Ceremony.

I'm a fan. You have one of the better senses of humor around here. You can actually make me laugh without resorting to posting a meme that you found from some other site. You are clearly very smart but I wonder sometimes why you get so overzealous with certain things like Jenks prison stint and the reasons behind it.

With that said, SD will accept this rose?

With that said, SD will accept this rose?

Only if you call it a stench blossom.

Beware though, I do occasionally commit the sin of caring. Why is a good question. It probably has something to do with how things were when I first came on the site and/or feeling a little bad for these young people that are just desperately seeking attention.

Apparently Sly doesn't like arguing with you :shrug:

Of course I want you to stick around. I like both you and Sly, but no, you shouldn't be banned for annoying staff. The only person you truly annoy is Sly.

I'm legitimately surprised that this hasn't started a trend of people starting "do you like me" threads.

It is all about how you phrase it. As such, I think your post might finally get them going.

Now I like you.

Mozz likes me? Not sure how to feel about that but you have mellowed to the point I had to look up who you were so you are probably alright now. Based solely on rep the last holdout is seth. I probably would not respect him otherwise but his commitment is impressive.

Getting caught up on name changes in this thread. Haiku Hogan is tenta?!?!?? Mind=Blown.

I often think you go against the grain for no reason whatsoever,but whether that's because you genuinely have different opinions to everyone else, are just a contrary person or are some sort of conspiracy theorist about the 'establishment' here, I don't know. I think you bring more to the table than you take from it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back