• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Sign Guy's Quest to Prove He's a Good Poster

It's about The Sign Guy. I mean, I sort of like The Sign Guy but nobody else seems to, so I'll gladly use him as a human shield.

But it's about a popular topic, Sign Guy's posting skills... or lack their of.

And to HHHeartbreak Kid, Sign Guy has never been one of my main homies. I warmed up to him briefly following his eloquent defense of Zack Ryder, but then he let the newfound amount of respect he was getting go to his head and turned into a total piece of shit poster.

But it's about a popular topic, Sign Guy's posting skills... or lack their of.

And to HHHeartbreak Kid, Sign Guy has never been one of my main homies. I warmed up to him briefly following his eloquent defense of Zack Ryder, but then he let the newfound amount of respect he was getting go to his head and turned into a total piece of shit poster.

I see. My bad then, carry on w/the bashing.

Why isn't his Shoot on TNA deleted yet? IDR must be too busy getting married.

By the way, IDR is getting married shortly after New York passes their gay marriage laws. Coincidence? I'm not saying that it isn't... but I'm not saying that it is either.

I say don't delete it. I went through too much trouble "shooting" back. And so did the other guy.

I think you stifled him when your response about TNA wasn't overwhelmingly positive of everything TNA does. I think you caught him off guard by admitting that TNA wasn't perfect, just not nearly as bad as he makes it out to be, which is exactly how any logical wrestling fan should feel.

I envy anyone that didn't have to suffer through Sign Guy's insufferable ball licking in tonight's LD. I don't think there was a single person he disagreed with. He even changed his opinions just to make sure he wouldn't ruffle any feathers at all. It's really quite sickening.

I would imagine by the second hour of the show his mouth was drier than that Sahara. I'd imagine that Joe and Gelgarin received a couple BJs that felt like sandpaper on their dicks by the time the main event rolled around.

I need three things of epic sizes, and your beard was one of the first things that came to mind.

The hell did I miss?

The Sign Guy is just trying too hard to please everyone at once and in the process has become one of, if not THE most annoying posters on the site. I liked him better when he was ragging on TNA to fit in with the cool kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back