Cesaro told the Truth

I'm simply posting my thoughts on the subject. You're simply attacking my thoughts on the subject. How about posting your own thoughts on the subject and not worrying about my thoughts on the subject? I'm not the subject.

You posted your thoughts (If we're playing this little game anyway, we all know that you're not actually capable of producing thought) and people dissected it. That's how it works.

I like how you twisted all my words into fitting your agenda.

I twisted all your words into fitting my agenda by directly quoting you then repeating the words back to you to prove you're being contradictory? Okay.

Considering my agenda is to prove you're a moron, I don't have to twist your words to do that.

You posted your thoughts (If we're playing this little game anyway, we all know that you're not actually capable of producing thought) and people dissected it. That's how it works.

The Wrestlezone Chaingang holding each other's back. I've said it before and I'll say it again... WWE MARK ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU THINK JOHN CENA CAN'T WRESTLE!!! WE WILL ATTACK YOU!!!! RAWRRR!!!"

So what do you think about the topic of John Cena's shoes now? We get it.. you don't like someone bursting your fictional bubble of wrestling.

I know it was just a blog but I'm really impressed that the origin of Cena's footwear made The Washington Post. I don't remember Hogan, The Rock, or Austin getting such attention on such trivial matters.

Or maybe I just have more of a life than I think I do.

I twisted all your words into fitting my agenda by directly quoting you then repeating the words back to you to prove you're being contradictory? Okay.

Considering my agenda is to prove you're a moron, I don't have to twist your words to do that.

You just contradicted yourself. Moron.

The Wrestlezone Chaingang holding each other's back. I've said it before and I'll say it again... WWE MARK ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU THINK JOHN CENA CAN'T WRESTLE!!! WE WILL ATTACK YOU!!!! RAWRRR!!!"

So what do you think about the topic of John Cena's shoe's now? We get it.. you don't like someone bursting your fictional bubble of wrestling.

If you think John Cena can't wrestle, you're a fucking idiot. That isn't a matter of opinion.

You can hide behind your "Everyone's ganging up on me because my opinion is different" shtick all you want. When you say something stupid on the internet, not just here but ANYWHERE, people are going to call you out on it.

Fucking idiot.

If you think John Cena can't wrestle, you're a fucking idiot. That isn't a matter of opinion.

You can hide behind your "Everyone's ganging up on me because my opinion is different" shtick all you want. When you say something stupid on the internet, not just here but ANYWHERE, people are going to call you out on it.

Fucking idiot.

Wow dude. I'm not the only person with that OPINOIN. Thousands of people shout it every week on Monday Night Raw.

Ya'll got some serious issues if you can't handle me stating what I think. Go see a fucking psychiatrist.

Wow dude. I'm not the only person with that OPINOIN. Thousands of people shout it every week on Monday Night Raw.

The "You can't wrestle" chant isn't as common as the others. You almost never hear it. Most fans are smart enough to know that despite whatever issues the may have with Cena, he is a great wrestler.

Ya'll got some serious issues if you can't handle me stating what I think. Go see a fucking psychiatrist.

You're the one that seems to have an issue with dissenting viewpoints, son.

The "You can't wrestle" chant isn't as common as the others. You almost never hear it. Most fans are smart enough to know that despite whatever issues the may have with Cena, he is a great wrestler.

You're the one that seems to have an issue with dissenting viewpoints, son.

No, I'm not the one ganging up on a fan for stating his point of view.

"Cena Sucks" is pretty much the same as "You can't wrestle"

Please, grow up and learn to show some tolerance.

No, I'm not the one ganging up on a fan for stating his point of view.

"Cena Sucks" is pretty much the same as "You can't wrestle"

Please, grow up and learn to show some tolerance.

:lmao:

Okay, so you're just trolling. You're getting a little bit better at being subtle about it. Imagine what you could accomplish with a high school education?

A heel made fun of a face's clothing. Not just any clothing though, some new sneakers! Yours for $24.99 at all good KMart stores!

This has been brought to you on behalf of WWE Marketing by Just Hero, your friendly (well, not really) neighbourhood r-tard.

Keep shopping little Superstars!

Edit - also, your top ten is out of date you tit.

A heel made fun of a face's clothing. Not just any clothing though, some new sneakers! Yours for $24.99 at all good KMart stores!

This has been brought to you on behalf of WWE Marketing by Just Hero, your friendly (well, not really) neighbourhood r-tard.

Keep shopping little Superstars!

Edit - also, your top ten is out of date you tit.

Damn, you're right, I must be a "r-tard" if I'm coming across as a member of the WWE Marketing team. FUCK!

So what do you think about the topic of John Cena's shoes now? We get it.. you don't like someone bursting your fictional bubble of wrestling.

You're right! We're a Cabal! The Inner Circle. The Illuminati. The New World Order. The Senior staff of Central City, Amestris.

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-copouts-so-i-put-a-copout-in-your-copout-so-you-can-cop-out-while-you-cop-out.jpg

You're still a bunch of crybaby bullies.

WHAAA!!! I said Cena sucked and everyone starts pouting.

Look, I understand the Wrestlezone Forums is your people's stomping ground, so you don't like being shown up. So Imma just walk away right now, and let you win. Ya'll should really consider getting some physiatrist help though if my opinion bothers you this much that you'd take to personal insults to prove your point.

For me Cena not being able to wrestle has nothing to do with what moves he does in the ring. This guy has been doing this for around 15 years now. He knows his way around the ring, can take a proper bump from any position and is strong/athletic enough to deliver a wide variety of moves. Cena can't wrestle because he makes nothing look good. All his moves just look sloppy. The huricanrana was brought up in this thread and that's a perfect example. A guy like Steiner executed the move flawlessly and he was the same size or bigger than Cena. I always laugh when I see him do his fisherman suplex and STFU because they look so bad.

You're still a bunch of crybaby bullies.

WHAAA!!! I said Cena sucked and everyone starts pouting.

Look, I understand the Wrestlezone Forums is your people's stomping ground, so you don't like being shown up. So Imma just walk away right now, and let you win. Ya'll should really consider getting some physiatrist help though if my opinion bothers you this much that you'd take to personal insults to prove your point.

We said you were wrong. You threw tantrums and cried conspiracy.

Also how can we be crybabies and bullies at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back