Cena's SummerSlam Plans

According to a source within WWE, there have been some major discussions taking place within WWE about what to with John Cena at SummerSlam tonight.

For the first time, Vince McMahon, the creative team and Cena himself have had discussions about possibly turning Cena heel, and having the heel turn take place tonight. Although a heel turn has not been confirmed, and plans can change at the last minute, I was told the feeling backstage at SummerSlam today is that "all bets are off," and anything can happen.

For what it's worth, I don't see Cena turning heel tonight as my feeling is that he's too big of a cash cow for WWE at this point, and the company will end up wanting to hold on to his earning ability for a bit longer.

That is from the article home page and it was written by Nick Paglino. Now I know Cena will turn heel.

After speaking with several sources in WWE, I was told that one of the big discussions taking place in creative over the past few days is whether or not Triple H will be brought back at the PPV tonight. Whether or not HHH does return remains to be seen of course, but I was told there has been serious talk of bringing him back tonight so it is a strong possibility.

I was also told that the question of what to do with The Miz was another big topic in creative this weekend. I was told that The Miz is expected to play a good size role in the show tonight, and the continuation of him being branded as a top guy in the company is expected to continue at SummerSlam tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back