• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena was amazing!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Cena completely just annihilated The Rock. He started off slow, but then he freaking BROUGHT IT!

I am very impressed. Didn't know Cena had it in him. I'm so siked for Mania. I think Cena just got Mania easily over 1 Mil buys. What a great way to cap off an awesome show. The only bad part was The Miz and... fucking Riley.

But we got a People's fuckning Elbow! How long has it been since we seen that? Rock even hit a DDT.

And Cena put the exclamation on his amazing promo (promo of the year) with a nice big fucking AA.

Only thing bigger would of been if he'd put Rock in the STF, but I think there would of been a riot.

Just wow.

I mean I never was a fan of Cena, but I have to give credit where credit is due. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I never saw Cena regularly in his hay day either, just the past year and a half.

Did The Rock injure himself when he did that kip up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back