• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena Took The Bait

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
- John Cena took to Twitter today to comment more on The Rock. He wrote:

"All week u guys are asking me bout the rock. I was gonna let him slide. But now I don't know? What u guys think?"

After fans responded, Cena wrote:

"Holy response! Well then. Looks like this will be another very memorable week in the wwe."
Morrison to win the Chamber!

Ive been won over by Morrison over the last year. I loved the match he and miz had on raw. If we get Cena vs. Rock, then triple H will breath a sigh of relief. No need for career vs. Streak if you can lock up that mega match.

I think that if Rock agrees to Cena/Rock, we could really have a historic "passing of the torch" Mania. Miz vs. Morrison. Edge vs. Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio. Taker vs. Barrett. Corre vs. DB^2. Big Zeke vs. Show. Rey vs. Cody. MITB. Let the young guys shine and let Cena/Rock sell the show with the other matches still being pretty awesome and big. And win or lose Rock needs to shake Cena's hand at the end of the match.

Rock would obviously lose the match though, wouldn't he? I mean, from Vince's standpoint there's no other way about it, is there?

I would absolutely love to see this be the case. The Rock versus Cena. Miz versus Morrison. Edge versus Del Rio. And I still have not ruled out Sting/Taker, call me naive if you like.

Elimination Chamber will be very interesting tomorrow night, not only because of what it means tomorrow, but more so, for the direction heading down the road to Wrestlemania. If Cena wins the Chamber, look for Cena/Miz with the Rock as special guest referee. But if Cena does not win, hopefully Morrison does, and it's dream match time on the grandest stage of them all.

This has officially helped me decide whether I'm gonna watch the PPV live and take part in my first LD. I am.

If Cena/Rock happens, I think it's even better not to have Taker/Sting on the card. Both are just too great to be outshined by each other. I'd love to see Cena not win tomorrow (with Morrison being the only other reasonable option), but I still don't think it will happen. At least that gives the match some excitement, which is desperately needed.

If Lawler wins the belt, Sheamus is a reasonable option in the Chamber.

There. I said it.

Ah, but I'd kill for Punk to cut promos on Lawler. Then again, I don't know if anything can top, "He raped ah thirteen year ahld gurl!"

Tonight and tomorrow should be great television. I would rather see Morrison vs. Miz at the grand stage too rather than Cena vs. Miz. If Cena vs. Miz happens with or without the Rock's involvement, its safe to say who the winner of that match will be (Cena). With JoMO vs. Miz anything could happen. Also, how great would it be to see The Rock in the ring one last time to pass the torch to Cena?

I would mark out just as hard if Sting actually showed up tomorrow night. I hope that we see at least one huge marquee match at Mania: Rock vs. Cena or Taker vs. Sting, but I'm not holding my breath.

After all the riding I've taken from you on the issue, I will.

Riding? From who? Certainly not me. After the first vignette I thought Sting was unlikely. The second one made it seem more likely and the third one even more so.

All I am saying is that people's reasons for 100% ruling him out are weak. It's probably still unlikely but not impossible.

Surely having two mega dream matches on Mania's card would certainly get them those "million buys" they've been hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back