Cena on a Detroit morning radio show...

C

coltscrazy18

Cena was on Mojo in the Morning and Cena was asked "if you can have a wrestling match with any past :wwf: wrestling superstars, what and who would the match be with?"

Cena said "Me, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold, Andre the Giant, and the Undertaker in some sort of 6- man tag match...as long as I am with Andre"
lol

This would be the dream match to me:

Cena Rock Stone Cold vs. Andre Hogan and Taker.

This would be a sweet match. what is your dream match with Cena and 5 others in a six man tag match?

well, i would kick cena out of it, and put Paul Michael Levesque, also, instead of Andre, HBK. And will be a Six man Hell-in-a-Inferno-barbed wired-punjabi match.

that would be the ULTIMATE Fight!! and maybe the winner could actually get Marysse as prize :lol2:

Cena, Benoit, and CM Punk vs. Edge, Finlay, and Monty Brown in a Six man, elimiantion style tag match. winner faces Undertaker in a Hell-in-a-cell match for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania!!!! Special guest referee Samoa Joe

Cena/Angle/HBK vs. HHH/RVD/Chris Beniot

In an Elimination Chamber Tag Team match up. One member from each team starts out in the ring and then every 3 minutes one is released from a pod until all six are in. There can't be an elimination until all members are in. When the wresler is eliminated they go into a pod, instead of outside the ring. That way if someone breaks that pod, the person inside can get involved in the match later on. This is my ideal match-up.

6 man handicapped match

Andre, rock, stone cold and Taker Vs Hulk Hogan and Cena

the only way to win.....kill the opponents....lets see those bastards overcome the odds in this.

Is it true that Cena and The Rock are good friends?

And this is despite the fact that the Rock apparently turned down a program with Cena at one point a few years ago.

Cena vs The Rock vs bret hart vs the undertaker vs eddie guerrero vs randy orton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back