Fantasy Debate Endings

TUFFY54

Getting Noticed By Management
This is the first thread Ive ever done on here and I think its a good one. After years of going on this site, Ive noticed that the majority of all discusions involve who or what was better. Whether its NWO or Four Horsemen, Attitude Era or PG, or WWE or WCW, TNA, ECW, etc.

Simply put, who would win? Take any era, federation, or stable and put them in a dream match. The rules are simple. Just say what type of match it is (survivor series, wargames, lethal lockdown), who would be on your teams, and who you think would win. It can be anything from dream NWO team vs your favorites from the Ministry of Darkness, to an AWA team vs a TNA team. Only two things to remember: First, its assumed that everyone on your team will be in their prime, even if they werent necesserally at the time of being in the orginization you put them with. Secondly, ignore any animosity that might exist between team members, the team is a team (basically, no one will walk out or turn on his teammates) Heres my pick:

7 on 7 Elimination Match
Team WWF 80's/New Generation: Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Yokozuna

VS

Team Attitude Era: Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Mick Foley

This would have to be my all time epic match. the two most succesfull era's of wrestling going head to head. After an epic battle, I would see this comming down to Hogan, Andre, and Savage against Stone Cold, HBK, and the Undertaker. In my world, Hogans team wins it with Hogan and Andre being the last men standing.

So what are your dream matches that you would love to see settle some debates youve had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back