Cena has to pick NWO or DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker4545

Getting Noticed By Management
Two posters have emerged featuring first the nWo logo with the D-Generation X logo "spray painted" over the top of it advertising November's Survivor Series event and another has a picture of John Cena, half of his body green with the DX logo next to him and the other half black and white with the nwo logo next to him with the words "Which will he choose?", also advertising the Survivor Series event. Neither has been confirmed or denied as the official event poster but currently it seems the much talked about and dreamed of contest between the biggest factions of the 90s in wrestling and the two which changed the face of modern wrestling could come to blows.

this can be a rumor so no one take this outa hand but what do u think about that cena having to pick to go in dx or nwo i dunno about that

Where the hell did you get this info. at? And even if it's true, which I doubt it is, I wouldn't want Cena in either one, because Cena doesen't deserve to be in either factions.

Taker4545 said:
this can be a rumor so no one take this outa hand but what do u think about that cena having to pick to go in dx or nwo i dunno about that

Source? I'd like to see what these posters look like.

And I don't believe that Cena would fit in in either faction, unless he goes heel in nWo... but DX... no, especially after his history with HHH

neither dx or nwo should exist in the year 2006 and cena should have nothing to do with either one of them

got it from wikipedia.com searched NWO and it was on there wikipedia always was right for me tho never said anything that was rong even tho ppl can edit it it does say "Neither has been confirmed or denied as the official event poster " but if it is tru it would be a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back