CCS vs. The World

The same can be said about symbols in Christianity. I think the Da Vinci code taught many that.

Oh, I know why. I was just wanting to see if CCS did.

You are talking about a reason that goes further than trying to sell Christianity to the pagans, right? Beats me. Theology and Church Studies mentioned no other reason. Neither have my history classes up to this point.

so how many other members of the forum know?
There were a few...more than I expected.

You are talking about a reason that goes further than trying to sell Christianity to the pagans, right? Beats me. Theology and Church Studies mentioned no other reason. Neither have my history classes up to this point.
No, that was going to be precisely my point.

That the sacred Christian rituals that Christian's hold so dear are nothing more than Pagan rituals, which came to be simply to assimilate another culture into its own. So every time a Christian celebrates Easter or Christmas, they are really breaking their own tenets, as those rituals are Pagan rituals.

Which just goes to show that it would be VERY hard to say that Christianity would be the one TRUE religion, given the fact that it is nothing more than a potluck of other religions.

well not completely, Easter is a culmination of the events that start on Palm Sunday and it is related to when Passover occurs, the symbolism of the egg and all that is related to pagan symbols, but the main symbol of the christian churches around the world is the cross which is definitely not a religious symbol until the Christian church needed to justify its position as a church of Martyrs in numerous schisms.

ZombieJesusDay.png

:lmao:

Really, bumping THIS thread?

Possibly the greatest thread in WZ history.

Wow...

That was a whole bunch of elitist bullshit comments he made there. He sure put up a hard uninformed fight, I will give him that.

Fuck, I'm late for this 'un. You can't warn someone when this goes down?

[joke]We should ALL convert to Cthulhu, and be done with it.[/joke]

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

Fuck, I'm late for this 'un. You can't warn someone when this goes down?

[joke]We should ALL convert to Cthulhu, and be done with it.[/joke]

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

Lol, Steve this happened back in December.

I seriously spent like an hour last night, and another good hour and a half reading this whole thread. Holy shit, that was crazy, hilarious and what the fuck all mixed in together.

This thread was simply EPIC. XFear ownage of CCS was also epic, all in all one of the funniest and greatest threads I have ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back