Carlito

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ealesy

what are the WWE doing to him i mean first they turn him face for his feud with masters and once he won they first match 2geva the feud was over that could of lasted longer. then he starts somethin with striker n even eugene interferes in his match

now he has jus beat shelton for no apparent reason

he needs an actual storyline otherwise stick him on smackdown

has he done something wrong?

No, WWE is probably just trying to figure out what to do with him but is keeping him on TV and winning so the fans are still with him. Just give the peeps sometime.

They didn't even do much with that RVD story. Carlito should be a champion by now. I am also still waiting for the :wwf: to use his new music..His new music is so much better than his current one.

They’ll stick Carlito in another match with Striker, having Eugene do a run-in only to help Striker. That would set off Eugene as a Hell who acts smarter (with a more sensible look) and would be on of strikers “students”. Carlito would have a double feud on his hands then and would make for good TV IMO. I know he should be given bigger push than that but I think it's as much as we will get with DX, Kane vs Kane and ECW all going on.

Carlito was getting cheered as a heel so they turned him face

He doesnt deserve a title hes ok, but should problly b back on SD

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
He doesnt deserve a title hes ok, but should problly b back on SD

I disagree, you havent seen Carlito in real action. I seen him wrestle in Puerto Rico, and you guys haven't seen nothing yet. He is much better than his father (Carlos Colon who wrestled Ric Flair like 1000 times). The whole Masters feud finished as soon as they found out Masters violated their drug policy. Thats why Masters has been suspended. When Masters comes back, the feud will continue.

Carlito isn't in title contention yet. Not due to a lack of in-ring skills but he's not totally over with the fans and the WWE don't feel he's ready for a main event level push yet. So far in WWE he hasn't had that career-making match yet, it'll come soon but don't expect to see him in the title hunt anytime soon.

Carlito is great IMO..he will be the future along wit Cena and Orton...His ring ablity is good, can carry a match pretty well, and his Charisma is Rock-Esqe...not htere yet, but has the potential

I dont really like him all that much. He doesn't have the look of a champion, I mean face it, his hair is just re-fucking-diculous. They should just leave him with Maria and keep that a storyline.

he need to keep his edge... he needs to keep spitting apples and not just at heels. He should be as arrogant as ever even with faces just like when he hit his move on Eugnene. Now thats cool!

no hes not cool!he can wrestle and can talk it up but this act isnt a top guy act

i like carlitto a lot and think he could be a future main eventer, great wrestler, and great mic skillls

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
no hes not cool!he can wrestle and can talk it up but this act isnt a top guy act

I think he had a chance as a heel. I think he will have a chance in the near future. But they need to add layers to his character. He has no real purpouse but he does have skills. He has the speed and the moves of a cruserweight. He has decent power. He has better mike skills than peolpe who do have gold. (rey, bejamin, lashley) just needs that extra somthing.

Carlito has some cool moves and mic skills, but other than that, there's not much going for him. He looks like mid-card material to me and that's probably all he's ever going to be for a while. I personally don't really care if he's there or not.

Am I the only one that gets particularly annoyed when Carlito wins over Shelton Benjamin? I mean come on! Shelton Benjamin hasn't won a match CLEANLY over Carlito in any of their matches.

Now that Shelton is the IC Champ, I would think he'd be able to win over Carlito, but no, he still loses. It's ridiculous.

No, the fro is part of the Carlito gimmick which is why WWE wanted him to grow it out anyways. Maybe he'll cut it one day but not anytime soon.

all they have carlito doing is spitting apples in peoples faces. atleast bring back the cabana. atleast that was entertaining

Bigt5687 said:
all they have carlito doing is spitting apples in peoples faces. atleast bring back the cabana. atleast that was entertaining

ya i liked the cabana a lot, and raw needs another little talk show like that, because there is no more cutting edge, or highlight reel

The Cutting Edge pops up every once in awhile they had it on Raw like 2 weeks ago, didn't they? But I do perfer the Cabana as I kinda like Carlito over Edge now...it was more entertaining and Carlito is better on the mic.

Carlito is ok, I dont think with the wwe style he doesnt get the chance to show his talents.

I dont think he will be champ, I just cant picture it, he needs something big like edge had to get him to that next step... bascially he needs to sleep with stephanie so he can piss off Hunter... altho that will just get him fired

Bord-E said:
Carlito is ok, I dont think with the wwe style he doesnt get the chance to show his talents.

I dont think he will be champ, I just cant picture it, he needs something big like edge had to get him to that next step... bascially he needs to sleep with stephanie so he can piss off Hunter... altho that will just get him fired
Maybe thats why the :wwf: fires so many people! LOL! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back