Can you reccomend me some music?

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
TM told me to check out Die Antwoord on Facebook (I've talked more to that man on Facebook than here by a lot) and I love the shit they're pumping out.

Can WZ recommend some alt hip hop? Does haven't have to be the same style as Antwoord.

Are you set on Alt hip-hop?

Also, tell TM I miss him.

I just like that music where there is sorta of a rave beat in the background with crazy lyrics in the foreground. I'll listen to just a normal beat but something a bit more different meets my taste better.

I'll be sure to tell him. You don't have a Facebook?

I demand more of your taste though. What do you like?

I imagine you didn't really mean rave music, but if you did:

Next time I see any of you in real life, ask me to do my Black Box impression. I think it's genuinely one of the best things I can do, but I only do it while pissed and it makes me lose my voice for about two days.

Give me a diffeent genre, and I'll be glad to help :lmao: I know some rap/hip-hop, but certainly not anything you're looking for.

Just throw anything in here. I listen to anything except hardcore scremo. That stuff is wacky.

Latley I've been listening to

[youtube]pK7egZaT3hs[/youtube]

[youtube]2W_hEdt1Xes&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]ma9I9VBKPiw&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]vEKJAw_tuxg&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]2A2XBoxtcUA&feature[/youtube]

I don't know if you care for the Arctic Monkeys, but I can't get enough of their earlier stuff latley.

SIDE NOTE: This would have been better suited in the General Spam Zone.

Got Arctic Monkeys last year. They're good.

Señor Anderson;3033050 said:
SIDE NOTE: This would have been better suited in the General Spam Zone.

What.

The cage is used to having threads which have absolutley no meaning, and so people can strike up conversation in the middle of a thread about something random. That can happen in the spam zone too, but not nearly as much. More people are actually willing to answer the thread question. I think you would have gotten more response in the spam zone. But I could be wrong.

Just throw anything in here. I listen to anything except hardcore scremo. That stuff is wacky.

Well....fuck. I'll stick to rap/hip-hop then, since it seems to be the easy guess.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UTEIc9AGtw[/YOUTUBE]​

If you skip to :54, that's where the track starts.

This is a pretty undergroud rap group from Ga, I promoted for them for about a year on Myspace. I'm not sure if you smoke or not, but I think this is better suited for "chilled" Moods. Called Bankrupt Records, I think it's pretty good shit.

[YOUTUBE]n2UwdP5h64Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LBfEKQZ-WOQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]R2y-_sAePbE[/YOUTUBE]

The league was a bigger group cd they did with a few dudes a while back. I like it.
[YOUTUBE]YoNaU4nqNRI[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back