• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you name the WWE Wrestling Trivia?

Yeah Shawn was considering it but showed up high as a kite. HHH was fed to Taker as a punishment for vouching for Shawn.

Didn't get Venom. Took ages for me to remember Hall was the second guy from "The Plane Ride From Hell."

I remember reading that Lesnar and Perfect got into a brawl and hit the airplane door or something. Major scary.

KB, any guesses to who might have been Undertaker's opponent if the match did happen. I was thinking Rikishi since they feuded around in January.

I remember reading that Lesnar and Perfect got into a brawl and hit the airplane door or something. Major scary.

KB, any guesses to who might have been Undertaker's opponent if the match did happen. I was thinking Rikishi since they feuded around in January.

Rikishi wasn't even on the show. Maybe Big SHow or Kane and have the hardcore title be one on one.

Yeah Shawn was considering it but showed up high as a kite. HHH was fed to Taker as a punishment for vouching for Shawn.

I always had read that the original plan was for Triple H to beat Undertaker at Mania that year. Then HBK tried to get on the card and your scenario played out.

I always had read that the original plan was for Triple H to beat Undertaker at Mania that year. Then HBK tried to get on the card and your scenario played out.

Yeah I've heard both before. Not sure I buy the first part about HHH beating Taker but I'd believe it far more than some other stories you hear about that era.

The Main Event should have been Triple H vs. Austin, but they went safe with Austin/Rock 2.

Just 12 out of 20. I'm a bit too young I guess.

BTW: I find this one ridiculously funny, because it just shows how insanely stupid the nWo became (22 out of 43, barely over half).

18/20.

I didn't know Michaels was gonna face Triple H at Mania X7, and I completely blanked on Venom. I know he wrestled at an indy show after he left WWE, but the name of the guy escaped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back