Wrestling Trivia?

I thought it was Dinsmore. Maybe Joey Mercury?

No to Nick. It may have been him at one time. He may even have the record for most time spent there in one stretch. But this guy was in developmental for a period, requested his release and has since signed another Developmental Contract.

Alright, here goes.

Who has challenged for the Ring of Honor world championship more than anyone else, without ever winning it?

I'll take a guess at Colt.

EDIT: did the person win the title after winning this "title"?

Not sure what you mean by your question there in the second part, but it was Colt indeed. Fun fact, Strong had 15 straight losses before winning, leaving Colt as the new perennial loser.

DVDs available at rohwrestling.com. They'll have a television show airing in select markets soon, and available online everywhere.

I heard of the TV sho becoming on air. I hope I get it though which I doubt. I watched ROH before and thought it was badass. But this is when Jerry Lynn, D-lo Brown, Nigiel M (Desmond Wolfe) was apart of it.

I heard of the TV sho becoming on air. I hope I get it though which I doubt. I watched ROH before and thought it was badass. But this is when Jerry Lynn, D-lo Brown, Nigiel M (Desmond Wolfe) was apart of it.

That was actually a relatively shitty period for ROH. They are at the best they've been in a while right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back